Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Marketing / Product Gone Amuck

Reaction score
Let me get this straight, now that there is something called OSMO PRO coming, and no X5/R adapter for the OSMO apparently...

Osmo- Can't use its camera on your Inspire 1 Pro.

Inspire 1 Pro- Can't use its camera on your Osmo (without mods or unavailable adapters).

Osmo "Pro"- Who the heck knows.

Dji suicide
Meh since the release of the original i1.
You breathed life into my i1 with the batt modification and DBS extended antenna.
Dji has killed it my i1 couldn't even fly during the winter. Thank god I'm down south with warm weather otherwise...
It's time to stick the fork to them. Osmo jokes firmware games x5 fools.

Strange.. I don't get that in my iTunes. Mine only says:

-Added support for Phantom 4
-Added support for Inspire RAW
-Added support for Zenmuse XT

Either they goofed, let the cat out, or just silly. All of which are not beyond them.

Thanks for that link, but someone claims "The Osmo Pro is the Osmo with the X5 attached with the adapter. I tried it out. A picture shows up of the "Osmo Pro" when the X5 is attached."

Thanks for that link, but someone claims "The Osmo Pro is the Osmo with the X5 attached with the adapter. I tried it out. A picture shows up of the "Osmo Pro" when the X5 is attached."
I tried my x5 on my osmo and the image that appeared was the osmo with x5 and adapter but if you disconnect you get a side shot and there appears to be something unusual on the side of the adapter? It looks like 2 extension arms and a microphone or something attached.

That doesn't make sense, I think it's what predator mentioned. The Osmo with the x5 as a standard package.

Reactions: Pronevitch
That doesn't make sense, I think it's what predator mentioned. The Osmo with the x5 as a standard package.
Did you read what the editor said? There's also a Chinese website that mention a new osmo pro version.

And please let us not forget, work on the Osmo Pro v3 is only just around the corner from the products mentioned above (which should be very exciting with all the new features)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wild2Game