Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

USA DJI NFZ - new block experienced

Fascinating- thank you for posting your experience. Especially interesting about the GO 4 app workflow.

Fascinating- thank you for posting your experience. Especially interesting about the GO 4 app workflow.
Little more detail on App:
Within the NLD PC App, you select the DJI Go4 App version from a drop down list. It takes the DJI app (downloads) that you've selected and applies the app patch to produce the NLD GoApp... and that process requires a "activated" NLD PC Console. That makes a Android APK app that you install and run on Android tablet... a full featured Go4 App in version you desire with the blocks & tweaks.

Reactions: hhung516
Incidentally... NLD is close to releasing a M600Pro version and possibly a M210.
The M600Pro would be another welcome platform.

The M2 Series is a FW challenge, and they've taken another direction. Providing a new Main Board to swap, that is fully Unlocked.
Waiting patiently for the M200 NLD release....

Well... quick follow up on flights.
26-30F today, fresh snow with another 8-10" forecasted for tomorrow PM.

I got downtown to construction site. No warnings, no blocks! I did receive an older style DJI warning about assuming responsibility on restricted zones that simply needed a "OK" selected.

Took I2 w X4S payload up and flew free hand for 10 min around the site... to see how response behaved, watching for blips or oddities. All clean as normal.

Landed, swapped fresh pair batteries, and loaded up a Maps Made Easy double grid map flight. Flew with no oddities. Returned, swapped freah pair, swapped payload to X5S and flew a Litchi 4K video loop of site.

Both MME and Litchi were previously created missions and both installed & ran same as previous with no issues.

I used the Go4 App on free flight, MME and Litchi Apps. All most current iOS versions.

Other than not being blocked, all apps flew normal and no oddities in flight or on screen.

Reactions: hhung516
Incidentally... NLD is close to releasing a M600Pro version and possibly a M210.
The M600Pro would be another welcome platform.

The M2 Series is a FW challenge, and they've taken another direction. Providing a new Main Board to swap, that is fully Unlocked.
Let me clarify that... the main board is a OEM DJI M2 main board that they modify the on-board FW directly. They have offered to modify Owner Main Boards and Return... although they recommend purchasing a new board... so you can swap in, then later Out if sending in for any repairs... otherwise DJI will reflash board to OEM. They have a main board for M2P/Z and different one for M2E... but not compatible with M2EDual.

Sale 40% off on NLD key.
These are activation keys, useable on any platform that has the unlock desired features, currently includes Inspire 2, P4Pv2, Mavic Pro (1st Mavic series), and Spark.

When M600Pro is released soon, key will activate.

40% code WS2021

Reactions: jkerrins

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips