Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Dji pilot app launches tonight at dji.com

Why are you not loading from the DJI.com site? I just upgraded my iPad mini retina. With no issues other than I could not discern an O from a D in the S/N. Can we make the print any smaller??? Even with magnification is was hard to make out.

Tahoe Ed isint the above link straight from dji ?when I tried from dji site it would not work. The above link is all that would work for me ?

To each their own but it is kind of dangerous to download the iOS app from anywhere except from DJI. Since the app is adhoc still, anyone can throw together an app, call it the pilot app, and since you will install it agreeing it is from an untrusted developer, it can do all kinds of stuff to your iOS device.

IMHO, either wait for the Apple App store release or get direct from DJI sight. If your serial does not work, contact support instead of clicking links to some website other than DJI.

My .02.

The links both go to DJI website I know because I checked. I even deleted the old apps and installed from dji website same same. But I undestand your concern. And the dji site appears to be working now except there cloud service is down now.

My last app took 18 days to go from submission to available for me to enable. However, we do not know when (or if yet) DJI has submitted it.

Sorry what serial# do you use there is one on tx one on ac and one on case none work keep saying wrong # Dji does not responded to me can't get app or firmare

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And I told you it goes to tapatalk and somebody else said the same thing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This ap doesn't seem to work for me either. I heard DJI pulled it from their website. Anyone know what the status of it is?

oh man so I was just thinking that I'd buy an android device. The app has less features than the Apple version? This is such a joke. ugh.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide