Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Repair Technicians Suck

Love DJI Care. Works perfectly...BUT... they returned my I2. Without the gimbal cap (airframe socket filler) 35 days later, 4 sets of images of cap, socket, approval, apologies, shipping coming, I just got another request for a photo. Hey Advexure... Can I just buy one from you guys?

Um...how does DJI Care work perfectly if they returned your i2 with missing pieces and it took over a month to get back to you? Unless you're being sarcastic. AppleCare is the model after which they should strive. They're far from that.

Maybe I'm getting soft with old age. Folks are nice, a young company with growing pains. I get it... ex the cap all is well... I believe they should press DJI Care and parts stores down to 5-10 laggest dealers. Cycle time and variability would drop.

All the niceties aside, I just wish the would send me a cap... silly, really.....

I'm with you, they sent me the wrong caps as well and then asked for more pix. That was a couple of weeks ago and haven't heard anything yet. Why they don't just sell small parts like all the port caps is beyond me.

Only had 1 experience with DJI repair and sending the drone back, absolutely horrible customer service, took almost 2 months to get the drone back, complete joke, i just insure mine locally now, if something major happens easier for me to file a claim and get a replacement than deal with DJI knuckleheads.

Love DJI Care. Works perfectly...BUT... they returned my I2. Without the gimbal cap (airframe socket filler) 35 days later, 4 sets of images of cap, socket, approval, apologies, shipping coming, I just got another request for a photo. Hey Advexure... Can I just buy one from you guys?

Just a reminder, if you don't use the @ sign in front a user's name they are not alerted of the post. Just happened to see the Advexure mention in this thread :)

Our techs may have spare caps laying around. Shoot us an email at [email protected] and we'll see if it's something we can supply.

Last edited:
Maybe I'm getting soft with old age. Folks are nice, a young company with growing pains. I get it... ex the cap all is well... I believe they should press DJI Care and parts stores down to 5-10 laggest dealers. Cycle time and variability would drop.

All the niceties aside, I just wish the would send me a cap... silly, really.....

I agree with your sentiment when it comes to small, local businesses. DJI is a massive global leader in drones that did over $1B (yes, that's "billion") last year. They are not a company with growing pains. They're a company that's too big for their britches with no competition and therefore no incentive to treat customers properly with even the most basic level of acceptable service. Could have to do with our expectations here in the Western world compared with how things are done in China - I don't know but we need to continually hold them accountable. By the way, don't anyone bash me for my potentially offensive Chinese comment. I've worked with DJI before and know a lot of people in the industry who work with them at higher levels and I've repeatedly heard how things are simply done differently over there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu