Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Service Center - Moving

Reaction score
If your in the UK, or Europe, and need a repair or replacement from DJI, dont expect an RMA back from DJI anytime soon!

My Inspire went off to the company I purchased it from about two weeks ago, faulty VPS module which stopped the 1.3 firmware upgrade from completing successfully. They are still waiting for an RMA from DJI to send it off.

DJI currently has a service center in Germany to deal with European repairs/replacements, well, they are moving this center to the Netherlands and are not giving out any RMA's until they have completed the move from Germany to the Netherlands!

Highly frustrating considering the fact that the VPS is only £70 and easily installed, if I knew about this move and delay in issuing RMA's to suppliers, and being without the Inspire for such a long time then I would have put down the £70, got the VPS and installed it myself.

Poor show from DJI, its a shame their customer service is not as good as their products!

The DJI Europe BV centre in the Netherlands is already open and I returned by Inspire 1 there in late July and go it back by return of post. The problem is that it cost me £118 to ship it via UK Parcel Force Global Priority with insurance.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topproorityhealthcare