Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Looking for DJI service in PNW

Reaction score
My last post stated that my I2 is now in the hands of DJI’s tech service/person, well. I received a quote. The items in need of replacement (according to DJI) address everything except the image problem I requested them to fix. A representative from the service department called me regarding the problem. I was unavailable. He left a message for to me call him. I’ve tried but the receptionist refuses to put me through. I am done with them! Does anyone know of a reputable service center in the Pacific Northwest that handles DJI gear?

My last post stated that my I2 is now in the hands of DJI’s tech service/person, well. I received a quote. The items in need of replacement (according to DJI) address everything except the image problem I requested them to fix. A representative from the service department called me regarding the problem. I was unavailable. He left a message for to me call him. I’ve tried but the receptionist refuses to put me through. I am done with them! Does anyone know of a reputable service center in the Pacific Northwest that handles DJI gear?
I can’t find your other post. I sent my Mavic Pro 2 to the genuine dji service center in Texas. I am happy with the results. I hope this helps.

Our Service Center has been certified in Inspire 2 repair repairs for about 4-5 years. Parts supply is certainly causing repair delays right now. There are certain things that our Service Center has to transfer aircraft over to DJI for given that only DJI has certain diagnostic and troubleshooting equipment. You can email our technicians at [email protected]

I have dealt with this Company in Wisconsin called “Madison Area Drone Service” they do good work and having talked to the owner they have worked on several I2 aircraft.

I own an Inspire 2 which I have sent to Seattle Drone Repair located in 2 locations, One Seattle, the other Tacoma, Washington. They are reasonable priced, know what they are doing and have a good turn around with great communication. No complaints. I've used this service also for my Mavic's.

What is the name & contact info for the place in TX?
Sorry for the late reply. I am not notified of messages. You start with a service request, then go from there. I have attached a screenshot to get you started. I believe they sent me a fedex or ups label which I used to send my drone to Texas. You can text the center and they will converse with you. Ask any questions you might have. Good luck.

Attachments

• 8A7E9E5B-F744-4B2F-B695-7E246DBFDE77.png
    8A7E9E5B-F744-4B2F-B695-7E246DBFDE77.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 3
I have used MultiCopter Warehouse in Denver. They are great t work with and we send all of our birds to them.
303-552-2300. Prices are quite reasonable and they do a lot of little stuff for free. Savon is especially good.
We had the same issue with DJI :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airlineoffice