Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI shipped my I2 non combo but no X4s camera

Reaction score
Just got a message my I2 is on its way but only the I2. I oder on 16 December and will arrive on 5th January. I ordered two extra batteries and the X4s but neither of these are in the delivery :-(

I spoke to DJI and said to follow soon and the enjoy the I2 ready for when the camera arrives, Extra Batteries will be next month sometime.

We are also expecting to ship the X4S cameras later this week so that makes sense. We are all hoping batteries, SSDs, extra radio, etc will ship soon.

At least you will be able to see where you are flying with the FPV camera built into the Inspire 2...thats a great (and well needed) addition.

Hope you get your stuff soon!

We are also expecting to ship the X4S cameras later this week so that makes sense. We are all hoping batteries, SSDs, extra radio, etc will ship soon.

At least you will be able to see where you are flying with the FPV camera built into the Inspire 2...thats a great (and well needed) addition.

Hope you get your stuff soon!

Tracking shows its arrived in Guangzhou with a delivery expected today or early morning on 15th.

still disappointed about no camera, but at least i can explore the new DJI GO 4

Just had confirmation my X4s is ready to ship today should have it within 48 hours... will be able to "play" at the weekend.

Still no extra batteries says 4 weeks...

I'd be really surprised if the batteries and the cinessd 's didn't start shipping before the end of January. Dji has been beating almost all of their estimates on the I2 barring the initial release. Keep an eye on BH too, they had the x5s separately before dji was shipping it.

Good news my I2 arrived as expected but i had problems with the red props take a look at the thread i created

I'd be really surprised if the batteries and the cinessd 's didn't start shipping before the end of January. Dji has been beating almost all of their estimates on the I2 barring the initial release. Keep an eye on BH too, they had the x5s separately before dji was shipping it.

That's because they are selling their Kits without the X5s I placed an order with them and spoke to a few people there before finally confirming that they were actually pulling the camera's out of the kit and selling them separately. When I learned that I canceled by order right away and went with another company. Thats why they had X5s Camera's to sell separate before DJI was even shipping them.

Ordered direct from DJI also and they've shipped my I2 only. 5S on back order. Hmmm. Guess I can test out the FPV cam [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same here, got it from the vendor yesterday. But I hope it's going to come very soon!

My X4s arrived today 24 hour after the I2

Its raining :-( but looks promising for the weekend.

I can't fly... The props on the "red" motors are making a rattling noise and vibrate when i take off. I contacted DJI support and got the "this is normal" i don't believe any vibration is normal.

Trying to follow up by various channels but DJI support is waste of time, so trying the DJI forum. I did tell DJI if they don't fix by the weekend then i will return for full repayment as per the terms of contract here in China i have 7 days to reject

I did examine the tolerances on the props both red and white and was surprised at such variations between the four i have of each. I know the spring clip is supposed to remove these errors but it looks like they don't. I did see others with various problems similar to mine.

Its simple to explain there is a slope and plateau on each side of the prop that the retains spring rotates along and holds the Prop. The tolerance is the difference between the start of the rotation and the clip tension available.

I had the same issue, it does seem to be a manufacturing tolerance problem, for me it only affected one red motor.

I swapped out the prop mount with the spare one supplied in the box and that removed 95% of the problem.

I then tried the spare red props and one of those was a perfect fit.

Not ideal of course, but good enough to let me fly for the moment.

I understand that DJI has been shipping some manufacturing samples by mistake to some of us. I dont think they know they sent them too. There is a quick fix if you want to try?

If you insert a small amount to tissue paper into the large central hole on the underside of the props it will take out the slack and shim away the vibration

Not a good idea but if you run out of props it will keep you going

Thanks, I did see a few people were doing that.

The image I've seen of the 'wrong' props that DJI may have sent out to people by accident has a different shaped hub center, it is smaller and wouldn't fit at all on the mounts we have. DJI do seem to be aware of that problem now though as the image was posted on RC Groups by Ken, one of the DJI Support staff there...

I had my x4s on Monday I'm surprised on how much better it's built compared to the x3 . Feels better constructed to me . Dr Jon have you had it in the air yet .

Not able to fly as there is a problem with the 'red' props not fitting which causes a rattle and big vibration, issue is escalated to DJI technical support and i see many I2 owners with similar problems. My concern is if the props are loose they could come off in flight

I do things a little differently I purchased all my items separately as my finances would allow (Once a week order) so I first purchased the X4 camera and have received it (3 weeks for delivery) I also purchased 2 batteries (Not here yet) I purchased the 120gb card and reader (Also not here) the same for the high altitude props and On thursday I finally scrounged up the money for the bird and purchased it (And on Friday they shipped so I should have it on Wednesday) 1-11-17I can't wait to see how much CrystalSky is.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu