Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Teaser Video

Yeah, probably the Phantom 3 and also the handheld gimbal price spec and availability. So excited. :)

There has been rumours about a model between Phantom and Inspire.Something about 2k range and a 6 props

Simon Newton, from "On The Kitchen Table" (YouTube) says he has a confirmed lead from a reliable source that it will be a Phantom 3.

I'm hoping for a MFT camera upgrade option for the Inspire, and the handheld gimbal is shipping.

I'm guessing maybe the S2000 finally makes its debut and possibly the P3.

I'm hoping for a MFT camera upgrade option for the Inspire, and the handheld gimbal is shipping.

I'm guessing maybe the S2000 finally makes its debut and possibly the P3.
The handheld gimbal is not actually shipping yet. Neither the price nor the availability were uneveiled. But an idea of MFT camera would be great, but in my opinion it is too early for such upgrades, because they are solving other problems like the new props. In Q3/Q4 quite possible, that a new lens/better camera could be revealed. :)

The handheld gimbal is not actually shipping yet. Neither the price nor the availability were uneveiled. But an idea of MFT camera would be great, but in my opinion it is too early for such upgrades, because they are solving other problems like the new props. In Q3/Q4 quite possible, that a new lens/better camera could be revealed. :)

April 8th and NAB 2015 are next week, so we'll soon see.

I have to believe DJI is big enough now that it doesn't take the whole company to solve new prop problems and they can execute on multiple fronts simultaneously.

The handheld gimbal was promised for Q2 if I recall and guess what...its Q2 as of April 1. So hopefully they will announce its availability at NAB 2015. I doubt that's the major announcement though. Likely the Phantom 3.

Reactions: flydogs
Well going by this video, apparently it's going to be a kaleidoscope lens.
Shoot video in truly mind-bending multiple reflection!

Last edited:
Reactions: flydogs

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop