Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI XT IR Camera- $7k - Like New - 640, 30hz, radiometric

Reaction score
My company is closing shop so I'm selling our used DJI XT Thermal Camera. This is the flagship model we purchased from Aerial Media Pros in January. We flew it maybe 5 times for training and promotional images and video. Comes with all original packaging and manuals. Like new condition.

Link to product: DJI Zenmuse XTR Advanced Radiometry Thermal Imaging Camera and 3-Axis…

Price is USD $7,000, location is Southern California. That's a $4,000 savings from current new stock, and an $8,000 savings compared to our purchase price in January. (invoice below)

Due to the high dollar amount, the sale will be facilitated by the escrow service escrow.com. I insist on using an escrow service for this transaction, but may be open to using one of your choice. Shipping and escrow fee will be paid by me. Due to escrow and sensitivity of IR devices to export, US addresses only.

Please hit me up with any questions! Looking to sell quickly. Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Talin
You are out of my current budget, but you may need to recalibrate your price if you don't get nibbles. OEM Camera has the same model new for $11,750.

This unit has the 13mm Lens.

Good catch. Looks like the price has come down since this unit was purchased.

Price reduced to $7,000 to reflect the new market.

since the OP has not responded to any enquiries and the last time they logged on was nearly two weeks ago I would suggest anyone in the first instance should PM the seller.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop