Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Z3 is now in stock!!!

I thought Z3 was created more for still shots and not for videos. If it's anything like this video I can see why!
I am sure that in thIs video IT IS NOT Z3. Picture has strong lens dustortion (similar to GoPro SuperWide view), and colors are extremly saturated - please compare to any other Z3 video and you will find out yourself that you posted someones scam...

I am sure that in thIs video IT IS NOT Z3. Picture has strong lens dustortion (similar to GoPro SuperWide view), and colors are extremly saturated - please compare to any other Z3 video and you will find out yourself that you posted someones scam...
Already exposed as a not Z3 further up in this thread and in the other Z3 thread.

PFAW Holder
BNUC-S Qualified

Reactions: DrMrdalj
I was always told "the only stupid question is the one you don't ask" I only have the X3 so, how do you control the zoom?

I actually returned my Z3. It's got a lot of issues as I am sure has been discussed here as it has on DJI Forum.. I'll rebuy it again once DJI fixes it but to me it's not usable.

The Z3 is just like all other cameras, drones etc... when first released there are a few items to work out but usually this process is an expeditious one. The x5R had serious issues when released but now works amazingly well. There will be a firmware update soon that should resolve any issues. It will be amazing camera. We are already using our Z3 for Emergency Response and many other very cool operations. If any of you guys or gals need any help sorting out the Z3 operations or anything else please don't hesatite to call.
270-473-1409
God Bless and Fly Safe!!!

Reactions: SKY pics WA
The Z3 is just like all other cameras, drones etc... when first released there are a few items to work out but usually this process is an expeditious one. The x5R had serious issues when released but now works amazingly well. There will be a firmware update soon that should resolve any issues. It will be amazing camera. We are already using our Z3 for Emergency Response and many other very cool operations. If any of you guys or gals need any help sorting out the Z3 operations or anything else please don't hesatite to call.
270-473-1409
God Bless and Fly Safe!!!
Curious how are you using it when reports have mentioned transmission and lag are to the point where it can't be flown using fpv.

I only ask because I bought mine tested it out yesterday and it was useless. I plan to return to it b and h As soon as I get shipping label

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuslanmuG