Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Do I Have To Use DJI Batteries In My M100?

Reaction score
How necessary is it to use the DJI intelligent batteries with the M100. I have a dual tb48 setup and am not happy with flight times. Could I run two multistar batteries or something similar safely?

How necessary is it to use the DJI intelligent batteries with the M100. I have a dual tb48 setup and am not happy with flight times. Could I run two multistar batteries or something similar safely?
I have changed your thread title to something a little more descriptive than 'BATTERIES'

Well DJI will tell You that the answer is no. But what we do is we actually modify the TV 48 battery with pigtails that allow you to plug-in accessory batteries that will give you quite a bit more flight time. If I can help you with this I’ll be happy to my number is 270-473-1409 feel free to call me anytime buddy

Thanks,

I'll be in touch. Do you know of any propulsion system that is compatible with the m100 for added flight time as well? DJI or other?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverBaez