Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Does the FPV have Iris control?

Reaction score
Anyone know if you're able to control the aperture on the I2 FPV? I recently did a ski shoot and it was pretty much useless and for the life of me I couldn't figure out how to control the aperture...Is this even a possibility?

Thanks!

In the case of your extreme usage in bright light maybe try taping on a gel of a neutral density filter. The optical quality is not as important on FPV as on the camera lens - just reducing the light intensity. I would think the FPV would have to be an automatic exposure, though. I'll have to check that.

Reactions: Advexure
New CrystalSky update released yesterday now allows for the FPV cam to be selected as an HDMI video output option. Now we just need greater control over exposure to make the FPV cam more usable :)

New CrystalSky update released yesterday now allows for the FPV cam to be selected as an HDMI video output option. Now we just need greater control over exposure to make the FPV cam more usable :)
What update? No update available for me.

That and a Pilot App that is not beta

That and a Pilot App that is not beta

Coming Soon™ :cool:

A new Pilot app update v0.6.0 just went live.

-FW can now be updated via Pilot
-Aircrafts can be activated via Pilot
-Flight logging
-NFZ unlocks
-Bug fixes and "improvements"

We had to be on the latest (new) CS FW and it prompted to update when Pilot was fired up. On another one it did not prompt the update but when on the main screen (manual flight vs. planned flight option screen) in the upper left are three dots to bring the side menu up and then "Check for updates" to receive the update prompt.

Coming Soon™ :cool:

A new Pilot app update v0.6.0 just went live.

-FW can now be updated via Pilot
-Aircrafts can be activated via Pilot
-Flight logging
-NFZ unlocks
-Bug fixes and "improvements"

We had to be on the latest (new) CS FW and it prompted to update when Pilot was fired up. On another one it did not prompt the update but when on the main screen (manual flight vs. planned flight option screen) in the upper left are three dots to bring the side menu up and then "Check for updates" to receive the update prompt.
Flight logging and unlocks, that's a great update, ill load up one of the 210's tomorrow and give it a spin!

Flight logging and unlocks, that's a great update, ill load up one of the 210's tomorrow and give it a spin!
Confirmed, flight logs are working, even sync up to Kittyhawk! Now to tackle NFZ unlocks for the prison and the airport in our city.

How the heck are you going to get DJI to let you unlock a prison?
Restricted areas can be flown/unlocked without issue provided the requisite permissions are in place and the correct documentation is supplied to DJI.
I have flown military airbases without a problem.

Restricted areas can be flown/unlocked without issue provided the requisite permissions are in place and the correct documentation is supplied to DJI.
I have flown military airbases without a problem.
In all seriousness, police pilot. We have three prisons in my jurisdiction a Class D airport and a Class C Airport.

Going off topic here guys - can we please get back OT.

The OP posted about iris/exposure control for FPV

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adidasCampusShoes