Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Does you Nvidia Shield Welcome you?

Yt2

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Just wondering if your Shield welcomes you to your aircraft? Ever since I have had mine the lady has not spoken. I swapped back to a Galaxy tab S and I got the welcome again.
The sound is turned on and I can watch video's with sound, so I am not sure what is going on. I have done a clean install of the pilot app and still nothing.
Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers...
Yt2...

Same app version on both?

Could simply be muted volume. Android has up to 4 different volume settings for different contexts, it's easy to be adjusting the wrong one.

Works fine here on mine.
Do you have google text to speech loaded or updated. That can really screw things up.
If you have and uninstalling the updates doesn't bring your lady back, do a factory reset on the shield and reinstall DJI Pilot.

Works fine here on mine.
Do you have google text to speech loaded or updated. That can really screw things up.
If you have and uninstalling the updates doesn't bring your lady back, do a factory reset on the shield and reinstall DJI Pilot.
What's your ladies name? :p

Last edited:
Two questions: where is this welcome message supposed to be voiced? I have a Galaxy Tab s and all sound levels are on high yet I hear nothing.

I think think this has to do with the Android pilot Version v1.1.0 software. My Samsung Tab S 8.4 hab version 1.0.6 (or something like that) and she spoke to me, I then updated it yesterday to 1.1.0 and now she is quiet.
"The Editor", what version of software are you running?

I think think this has to do with the Android pilot Version v1.1.0 software. My Samsung Tab S 8.4 hab version 1.0.6 (or something like that) and she spoke to me, I then updated it yesterday to 1.1.0 and now she is quiet.
"The Editor", what version of software are you running?
v1.2.1.06 Aircraft and v1.0.10 Pilot App (I have no use for streaming or Fischer Price 'My first Movie Editor' software.
I do have v1.1.0 on another tablet for evaluation (not Nvidia) and the voice function works fine on that.

She is back with a welcoming again on the Shield. Deleted V1.1.0 and reinstalled V1.0.10 that can still be found at the Google play store. In doing this I also saved around 100 Meg of space.
Thanks all for your help...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unitedconveyormktg