Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Dose any one have the original firmware for the Inspire 1 ?

Reaction score
Every time I have done a firmware update my Inspire 1's have become a pack of sloths. They are now slower and just kind of lumber through the air. These things used to be good. Now... not so much. I've tried new batteries and motors. Just wound up with more expensive sloths.

Last edited by a moderator:
Every time I have done a firmware update my Inspire 1's have become a pack of sloths. They are now slower and just kine of lumber thru the air. These tings used to be bad ***. Now... not so much. I've tried new batteries and motors. Just wound up with more expensive sloths.
What version are you looking for? I have several.

Every time I have done a firmware update my Inspire 1's have become a pack of sloths. They are now slower and just kine of lumber thru the air. These tings used to be bad ***. Now... not so much. I've tried new batteries and motors. Just wound up with more expensive sloths.
What do you mean by 'Original' firmware which will be dependent upon when you purchased your aircraft?
If you are referring to the initial release when the aircraft first came to market then there are numerous bugs within that incarnation of software code including one that randomly turns off the remote control and another that affects the IMU and how the algorithms are interpreted for the flight controller.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CandyGolds