Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Dromida Kodo for Practice Drone

Reaction score
So I bought one of these little puppies this past week. I have to say it's darn near impossible to control. I know I can use trim to make it hover, but I have yet to be able to get it to not drift enough that I can hover in one place. I've now broken the same propeller twice, so I need more props.

Please tell me my Inspire (sitting on the shelf until it gets warmer) will handle better than this thing? I flew a Parrot AR Drone 2.0 last year, and only had one minor crash (no damage), and that thing has no GPS at all...

Tried to get a Blade Nano QX, but they didn't have any RTF's in stock, and besides, I didn't feel like shelling out another $100+ for a controller.

I should have clarified: I'm talking about Atti mode here. I want to use my I1 in atti mode to become proficient at it. I realize it will fly very nicely in GPS mode.

So I bought one of these little puppies this past week. I have to say it's darn near impossible to control. I know I can use trim to make it hover, but I have yet to be able to get it to not drift enough that I can hover in one place. I've now broken the same propeller twice, so I need more props.

Please tell me my Inspire (sitting on the shelf until it gets warmer) will handle better than this thing? I flew a Parrot AR Drone 2.0 last year, and only had one minor crash (no damage), and that thing has no GPS at all...

Tried to get a Blade Nano QX, but they didn't have any RTF's in stock, and besides, I didn't feel like shelling out another $100+ for a controller.

Once properly calibrated it should hold position much better than what you're practicing on now, even in ATTI mode. Only the wind will affect it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudyLions