Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Drone Hunting Battle By Dude Perfect.

Reaction score
Dude Perfect, is slang in California for approval on an action. It is also a growing internet sensation that involves blasters and sports products through a series of online videos and online social media presence. At this counting, it has 3 years of Nerf Perfect television commercials which can be seen online on such channels as Youtube, Facebook and other areas of social media. So what are everybody’s thoughts on Dude Perfect?

Dude Perfect specializes in the impossible-USA Today

You Guys are Great - Lebron James

When Dude Perfect releases a video, Everyone pays attention. - Yahoo.

Pretty Good Right?
-Jimmy Kimmel.

See how quads play a part of this channel and extreme activity:

We Talk UAV explains Drone Hunting Dude Perfect style: Drone Hunting Battle by Dude Perfect! - WeTalkUAV

Dude Perfect as explained by themselves: Dude Perfect - 5 Best Friends and a Panda

Archery, social media and drones, who could ask for anything else?

Last edited:
Dude Perfect, is slang in California for approval on an action. It is also a growing internet sensation that involves blasters and sports products through a series of online videos and online social media presence. At this counting, it has 3 years of Nerf Perfect television commercials which can be seen online on such channels as Youtube, Facebook and other areas of social media. So what are everybody’s thoughts on Dude Perfect?

Pretty Good Right?
-Jimmy Kimmel.

We Talk UAV explains Drone Hunting Dude Perfect style: Drone Hunting Battle by Dude Perfect! - WeTalkUAV

Dude Perfect as explained by themselves: Dude Perfect - 5 Best Friends and a Panda

Dude, just get out there and enjoy a good fly :)

PFAW Holder
BNUC-S Qualified

Dude, just get out there and enjoy a good fly :)

PFAW Holder
BNUC-S Qualified
I love to fly and you are right. Get off the computer and enjoy your drone. Reminds me of when my parents put a stick in my hand, pushed me out the front door and told me to enjoy life. A drone is better than a stick any day.

Pretty Good Right?
-Jimmy Kimmel.

rrr - Copy.gif

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pradeepnama123