Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Drone Insurance

Reaction score
Hey guys, I hope this wasn't posted. If so, I apologize. There is this company called Neary Aerial Media that insures all DJI products. Long story short, they cover all types of crashes. Even in water if it recoverable. Of course, there is a price involved. It's to much to list here. Check them out!
https://www.neary-aerial.com/pricing.html

Cool find... their website design could definitely use some work though. I currently use SquareTrade to insure my Inspire. I know it has been mentioned that they don't cover DJI products anymore. Apparently they only cover them if you purchase from B&H. I think I paid about $460 for a 3 year plan, which I think is a good deal. Covers anything and everything as long as you have the craft in your possession. IE they won't replace, fix, or pay you the amount of $$ you bought it for if it is lost or stolen. Having that insurance definitely puts me at ease. I recorded a phone call with them answering every question I could think of, they seem to be a very reputable company, and I trust B&H enough to believe them when they vouch for SquareTrade. Does anyone else have experience with SquareTrade insurance plans through B&H purchased DJI products?

I have mine covered under home and contents insurance. My excess is less if I lose it outside of my property. Can you believe that?

Cool find... their website design could definitely use some work though. I currently use SquareTrade to insure my Inspire. I know it has been mentioned that they don't cover DJI products anymore. Apparently they only cover them if you purchase from B&H. I think I paid about $460 for a 3 year plan, which I think is a good deal. Covers anything and everything as long as you have the craft in your possession. IE they won't replace, fix, or pay you the amount of $$ you bought it for if it is lost or stolen. Having that insurance definitely puts me at ease. I recorded a phone call with them answering every question I could think of, they seem to be a very reputable company, and I trust B&H enough to believe them when they vouch for SquareTrade. Does anyone else have experience with SquareTrade insurance plans through B&H purchased DJI products?

Never with DJI products. I have insured other electronics through them and they have always been great if I had a claim.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverBaez