Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!
Reaction score
Hi InspirePilots Members,

My name is Jacob and I work with AirVūz. AirVūz is the worlds largest drone videos hosting & sharing website. It's a site for the worldwide drone community to show their amazing flights, races, aerial productions and work.

In our first post, I would like to go over just a couple points:
  • Make sure AirVūz is properly introduced to this fantastic drone community.
  • Create a channel where you can contact us directly with any questions, comments, suggestions or concerns. Making sure you get quick feedback on what you would like and dislike about AirVūz.
  • Explain and answer questions about how AirVūz benefits and features the drone community and drone pilots to a massive worldwide audience.
  • GIVEAWAY!
Since you are all either current drone owners creating videos & taking photographs or you are thinking about purchasing your first drone, you may have already heard of AirVūz. As I mentioned we are a drone video hosting and sharing website and community. What many ask though is what makes us different from the other video hosting sites? We are a strictly drone related video platform. Your drone videos are not lost amongst the masses, or played after a cat video - this helps contributors on the site get the highest level of exposure possible. Some of the worlds best racing pilots, aerial videographers and producers share content on AirVūz. With millions of eyes on our site and social media following drone videos get noticed!

Most importantly AirVūz is committed to featuring the creators of the incredible content uploaded to our site! Through social media, on-site features and our original programing we are highlighting what drone pilots are doing around the world. Be sure to check out Drone Dish & let me know if you are interested in being featured on the show.

As a fellow DJI drone owner, I have found the users and information on this forum educational, interesting and at times, mind-boggling - the Inspire and drone industry are so exciting in general. Its very exciting to be part of a such a passionate community.

For more information on AirVūz feel free to listen to this podcast with our CEO Michael Israel when he was recently on “Drone Radio Show”: http://bit.ly/2jyANim

Now that all that is done… How about a contest?!?!

Up for grabs: 2 Inspire TB47 Intelligent Flight Batteries (attachment below)

To win, we ask that you reply to this first post and tell us what you think about AirVūz or what topics we should discuss in this forum. Any suggestions, comments, tips or ideas are welcome! The randomly selected winner will be chosen on Friday, April 7th and the winner will be announced on Monday, April 10th!

We look forward to being apart of this fantastic community and can’t wait to hear your thoughts!

-Jacob
Marketing Communications Manager
AirVūz

Attachments

• Inspire Batteries.jpg
    Inspire Batteries.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 33
Hi Jacob, looks like a great venue! Now I've got a new pastime ( Like I needed one)....

Indeed our videos have no chance to be seen on YouTube, unless we decorate it with the thumbnail image showing big tits or ***. Anyway, what is the real purpose of AirVuz? It's hard to believe that the better exposure of our achievements is the only reason for it's existence ...

Reactions: deltalimatango
As the world’s largest consumer drone manufacturer, DJI has been launching high-level partnerships at a breakneck pace over the last year. Most recently, they’ve teaming up with the Academy of Model Aeronautics to develop educational programs - and save lives. Click here to see the whole story: AV News: DJI, AMA Team Up on Drone Safety

Thoughts & comments always welcome of course!

Think you have what it takes to make the AirVūz "TopVūz" next week? Or want just want to see some amazing drone videos from last week? Click here: TopVūz: March 10th

Let us know what you think. Always looking for suggestions!

As the world’s largest consumer drone manufacturer, DJI has been launching high-level partnerships at a breakneck pace over the last year. Most recently, they’ve teaming up with the Academy of Model Aeronautics to develop educational programs - and save lives. Click here to see the whole story: AV News: DJI, AMA Team Up on Drone Safety

Thoughts & comments always welcome of course!
Post edited by moderator for language.

Last edited by a moderator:
With the NYCDFF just this past weekend, and AirVūz being a sponsor there, many of the finalists uploaded their content to AirVuz.com! Make sure to check em out.
Here is one of the winners: Koptercam: Showreel 2017

Everyone,
Remember we want to hear your questions, concerns, comments, tips or suggestions about all things drones or AirVūz!
Also, now that AirVūz supports aerial pictures maybe you have more questions about that?
To have a chance to win the 2 Inspire TB47 Intelligent Flight Batteries, we just want to hear your thoughts. Then we will select one winner (from someone who posted on this thread of course).
Thanks and lets get this post rollin again! Ask away!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop