Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

drones Crashes on takeoff

Reaction score
My drone lost control at take-off and crashed into the mud. I have crashed 3 drones like this... it always happens even though I give the drone at least 30Sec to 45 in the air to check its stability. But it happens... This is the 3rd time it has happened. Now I am afraid to fly my new drone..
I did all the checklists.
1. Calibration
2. Sattillites
3. WIFI on

is it my phone that is not communicating with the drone correctly or is it something Else...

Lots of information missing here. Which drone is it? What have you done to troubleshoot the problem? What does the WiFi histogram look like preflight? Take a screenshot of the histogram and upload to the forum. What do your flight logs say? (Google is your friend).

D

It was a Holystone 720G. it had made 3 to 4 flights and it was losing connection with the RC unit right after the 2nd flight. I can't do anything with a drone now. it's broken. The camera has disengaged from the body. The last time I flew it it stopped in mid-air and fell to the ground from 75 ft above.

It was a Holystone 720G. it had made 3 to 4 flights and it was losing connection with the RC unit right after the 2nd flight. I can't do anything with a drone now. it's broken. The camera has disengaged from the body. The last time I flew it it stopped in mid-air and fell to the ground from 75 ft above.
I would suggest than Holystone pilots on a Holystone drone forum would better understand this drone much more than Inspire pilots on an Inspire drone forum. That said...

The HS720G is more like a Mavic, so you might do better there.

Honestly, your inquiry is like going into a Ford Mustang forum to find out why your Chevy Vega won't start. You're really barking up the wrong tree.

D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brainfraktured