Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Dual control with one controller locked to just tilt

Reaction score
Hi guys, I am trying to do this with my inspire 2 but this function in my controller doesn't pan when it was doing so yesterday. I restart everything several times but I don't seem to be able to find what is wrong... any suggestions? Anyone knows why is not allowing me to pan as well as tilt?.

In my Inspire 1 controller I had to turn on the feature in the DJI Go app. To get it to pan at all. I think I had to turn one of the electronic toggles. To allow one of the controller buttons to switch from tilt to pan.
I didn't really try it on the screen.

In my Inspire 1 controller I had to turn on the feature in the DJI Go app. To get it to pan at all. I think I had to turn one of the electronic toggles. To allow one of the controller buttons to switch from tilt to pan.
I didn't really try it on the screen.
Thanks mate. Where is the electronic toggles that you had to turn on?

I think it was the button configuration on the contoller. I wish I had made better note of it. It was one of those things that I changed hoping it would work (I couldn't figure out why the pan wasn't working) and then when I exited out it was working. I am pretty sure it was on the part of the DJI go where you set the controller buttons and specifically the buttons on the underside of the controller.

I don't have the drone with me here or I would check it.

If you can only tilt the camera axis when using a finger on the tanker screen to move the camera, then chances are you have the gimbal in 'follow' mode. For both pan (yaw) and tilt, it needs to be switched to 'free' mode by taping the arrow button on the left middle if the screen, that should pop out a set of 4 arrows which are: Current setting-Follow-Free-Recenter. Pick the 'free' mode.

If the pilot wants to move the camera, then rotating the left wheel on the rc will change tilt, Pressing and holding C1 while rotating the left wheel will change yaw (irrespective of gimbal mode in latest firmware versions).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salesforcecertifications