Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

ESC error 1v2

Reaction score
Hi All,
I replaced the Ncore in a 1v2, installed firmware (1.11.01.50+) from a Fat 32 formatted card, the log says same firmware version ., etc etc multiple times - until the last line - error. I suppose that's me shutting the bird down..

Anyhow

aircraft 1.11.01.50+
app 3.1.42
RC 1.7.80
camera 1.11.01.50+
basic fly safe DB 01.00.01.07

Is there a compatibility list somewhere so I don't ask redundant compatibility questions.
---

Start both the rc and bird up, initiate sticks - I get 'ESC error restart or contact blah blah blah'..
Is there a way to check the ESC and / or motors on a bench to know what or which need to be replaced? I've searched through here and can't find any threads on that,, or am not using the proper search terms.

(I calibrated IMU GPS Camera, restarted multiple times after saving settings) What else can I do?

Thanks.

Hi All,
I replaced the Ncore in a 1v2, installed firmware (1.11.01.50+) from a Fat 32 formatted card, the log says same firmware version ., etc etc multiple times - until the last line - error. I suppose that's me shutting the bird down..

Anyhow

aircraft 1.11.01.50+
app 3.1.42
RC 1.7.80
camera 1.11.01.50+

Is there a compatibility list somewhere so I don't ask redundant compatibility questions.
---

Start both the rc and bird up, initiate sticks - I get 'ESC error restart or contact blah blah blah'..
Is there a way to check the ESC and / or motors on a bench to know what or which need to be replaced? I've searched through here and can't find any threads on that,, or am not using the proper search terms.

(I calibrated IMU GPS Camera, restarted multiple times after saving settings) What else can I do?

Thanks.
My post #4
Simple Bench Test for Inspire 1 ESC/Motor Assemblies?

Hi All,

Anyhow

aircraft 1.11.01.50+
app 3.1.42
RC 1.7.80
camera 1.11.01.50+

---

Thanks.
The .DAT file might have the info you're looking for. Look here to see how to retrieve the .DAT from the AC. Then upload the .DAT to Dropbox or GoogleDrive and provide the link to the uploaded .DAT.

Reactions: aloha

Apologies on latency of replying - I did attempt that (of the endless replies it seems the most don't stick to the point) - yours did have a legitimate possibility. The motors are standard and I could definitely test all of those on pretty much any ESC outside of a deejayeye product. I did attempt to run a PWM signal to the esc's but with no success. I did attempt multiple inputs just for safety sake and verification and I could not get any results

The .DAT file might have the info you're looking for. Look here to see how to retrieve the .DAT from the AC. Then upload the .DAT to Dropbox or GoogleDrive and provide the link to the uploaded .DAT.

oops sorry Bud, I'm old and blind on properly clicking that 'like' button. Thank you, I'll retrieve the dat file - that would be lovely if the esc init sys check (or whatever they call it on this platform) is just a line of cleartext in the file : )

Most appreciated.

Reactions: BudWalker

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters