Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

ESC Status Error

Reaction score
Has anyone seen "ESC Status Error" when trying to start the motors. It says to shut the craft down and try again. When I do that it says the same thing over and over

I have the same error. I flew it outside twice with no problems. I then took it inside a warehouse for an indoor flight and then the ESC code error. Contacted my dealer and they informed me that DJI has pulled all repair authorizations from all dealers in US? So I have to send it to DJI in California of which will take 6 to 8 weeks? I don't have that kind of time to be down. Anyone else having this problem?

I have the same problem with my Phantom 3 Professional, Esc status error... Not to do ... I urge your help ... Thanks.

Somebody knows something Esc error status DJI Phantom 3 Professional?

Aq4C098vDbZffsVimJtS8etUYyUf9NrgJHuZzE_1HOLP.jpg

Instructions not what you mean, and I made:
Calibrate the Drone, Compass and IMU
Calibrate the remote control
Actialice the app from Google Play
Lit it and off many times

I take five days trying to fly and nothing.

I'm sorry but deseperado.

regards

Javier

Has anyone seen "ESC Status Error" when trying to start the motors. It says to shut the craft down and try again. When I do that it says the same thing over and over
I have a phantom 3 adv. I had to replace the main board and after updating the firmware I started getting this error. I re-calibrated the IMU's and it still kept coming up. It finally went away when I re-calibrated the remote

I have a phantom 3 adv. I had to replace the main board and after updating the firmware I started getting this error. I re-calibrated the IMU's and it still kept coming up. It finally went away when I re-calibrated the remote
I had this problem on my Phantom 3. I put prop guards on it and after a week, i hated them so much I took them off. Trouble is I didn't go back to the same screws and used the longer ones to put the machine together again. This made the props spin tighter and after I read it best to use the original screws, I found the ESC error. It seems the motors or the main board is buggered now. Please take note.

I had this problem on my Phantom 3. I put prop guards on it and after a week, i hated them so much I took them off. Trouble is I didn't go back to the same screws and used the longer ones to put the machine together again. This made the props spin tighter and after I read it best to use the original screws, I found the ESC error. It seems the motors or the main board is buggered now. Please take note.

Dennis,

I did this same thing to my phantom 3, what was your fix?

Thanks!

Dennis,

I did this same thing to my phantom 3, what was your fix?

Thanks!
I had to send mine in and they replaced the motherboard etc. I felt like an idiot but many would have done the same thing. Who would have thought not going back to the original screws would damage the machine. I guess only a few of us.

I had to send mine in and they replaced the motherboard etc. I felt like an idiot but many would have done the same thing. Who would have thought not going back to the original screws would damage the machine. I guess only a few of us.

Thanks for the response. I bought a couple new motors, I really hope that is all I need to do. I don't understand how it could affect the ESC.

Thanks for the response. I bought a couple new motors, I really hope that is all I need to do. I don't understand how it could affect the ESC.
Because the longer screws bind on the motors and this draws too much current through the esc's and blows the FET's

Ok, so it sounds like the motors i just bought will not fix it.
Depends how much current was drawn through the esc's (and there's no way to know that).
However, if an esc error is still being thrown up you will need to replace those as well.

How much did you have to pay?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unitedconveyormktg