Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Favorite US Dealer

Reaction score
Finally decided to drop the $ for an Inspire. I'm going to b ordering it with 8 extra batteries, dual remotes, Go
Professional case, and some Zeiss Cinemizers. I live in Arizona. What dealer do you guys recommend?

Wow!! You are definitely going in deep on this. 8 extra batteries from the start.

I'm curious to see what comes up as the best dealer. I can tell you this, if you care about what version you receive, avoid B & H. They've got pretty good customer service (they reply to their e-mails and phone calls quickly, great return policy (even provide a pre-paid mailing label) but they cannot guarantee you what version you'll receive.

Wow!! You are definitely going in deep on this. 8 extra batteries from the start.

I'm curious to see what comes up as the best dealer. I can tell you this, if you care about what version you receive, avoid B & H. They've got pretty good customer service (they reply to their e-mails and phone calls quickly, great return policy (even provide a pre-paid mailing label) but they cannot guarantee you what version you'll receive.

You would think with the volume that B&H sells they'd have all version D

Coptershop.com. .
They r in Washington so if you order from them you'll save sales tax..
Stay away from all e rc..
turbo. .

I also can recommend them.
There customer service is top notch.
Call them up and tell them which version you want. They will put you on hold, go in the back and put their "hands" on it, then put your name on the box if you want to order it.
No worries, no surprises, you will get exactly what you ask for, (and quickly). :)

good customer service should be rewarded with recommendations.

Reactions: turbodronepilot
Thanks Turbo. Anyone know anything about Drone Fly or US Hobby. They are both one state away from me, so shipping would be fast (er).

Finally decided to drop the $ for an Inspire. I'm going to b ordering it with 8 extra batteries, dual remotes, Go
Professional case, and some Zeiss Cinemizers. I live in Arizona. What dealer do you guys recommend?
You might want to check out the head play goggles ..
They should be caught up on preoders in around 4 weeks...

look to adorama. They have a great return policy. They have a deal on the cinemizes with free extras. If you don't like them, then you can return for full refund. They might have an inspire. I got mine from DJI with a coupon code for 10% off. Saved me 289.

US Hobbies seems pretty good. I spoke to them on the phone and specifically asked for a Version D, they went and check and told that all they had was a few Version Bs. They told me to check back with them later since they were getting more in. The are in Arizona and also offer free shipping and you'll pay no tax.

I was very happy with B&H photo. Ordered one for my son-in-law a week before I ordered mine which was may 18th and both were the D version and we had them 4 days later with no special shipping. Had a bad hdmi cable, called them and they sent me one which I received a day later with no cost to me for overnight shipping.
Great customer service!

Spot on FangsCPO! They do have excellent customer service, great return policy, expedited shipping which is 3 days I believe but they won't be able to promise you a version you want. I ordered single & dual controller versions prior to 5/20 got "D" versions but a few that have ordered after got "B" really odd.

I have a replacement coming in a few days will report what version I get.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry