Filming with no arms on i2?

Nice work!

I use my I2 in the air, in hand, and on a tripod when filming weddings along with the g85 on a Zhiyun-Tech Crane v2. I have the osmo+, but it is not good in low light.

I would love to have dji release the osmo handle for it, but until then I am carrying an i2 around with the camera.

Reactions: Black Sky
Agreed ringolong! My I2 a gh5 and my canon glass and I’m out the door and can do anything.

I still think it's a massive over Expense if you are not going to fly with it. The Panasonic GH5 can shoot prores internally at 8 bit and external at 10 bit. When using a stabiliser it's a lot lot less cumbersome than holding a cannibalise inspire 2.

Agreed on the ergonomics!! It can be a nightmare. That said as a professional color grader the raw dng sequences have far more latitude then my GH5 even shooting at 400mbs. And I think you have to consider all of the other features that you would not get with just a dslr. No to mention that I f he doesn’t rip the thing apart (I could never bring myself to do it) he has one hell of an aerial platform on his hand. That said and to your point if I could only grab one piece of gear for virtually any gig, it would be the GH5 and the stabilized 12-35mm (basically a 24 - 70mm) lens.

Building my own custom version now. We have one inspire 2 and are purchasing another to build a custom rig.

Very cool Black Sky. Please kep me posted. I stand by everthing I said above!
Yea I have a whole different idea than the rest but I custom build gear all the time. Just think we get to use all of the lenses and in 6k raw.....our thought is it’s an awesome stepping stone until we get a RED Weapon. On another note to the rest ,I have a gh5s, a nikon d500 both on a crane and DJI ronin s and still want this rig. I will use a ronin 2 external battery mount in a belt pack to make it lighter.i will take pics as I go over the next few weeks. Should have it done and working in three weeks.