FINALLY APPROVED ND-FILTERS !

Nihao, Renaat and Aileen!

It's great to hear that there are so many positive comments about the filters from those receiving the first batch of NDs. It's apparent that you have helped to create an excellent product.

I'm also pleased that you listened to my suggestion for a set of ND graduated filters at ND8 and ND16 strength, and can't wait to order those when available. My further suggestion is to make them rotate, like a CP, and put a mark on the top of the ring for proper orientation. It means slightly higher weight, but well within the tolerances of the gimbal, I suspect.

As I am getting a P3Pro, I'm also excited about your proposed filter set for the P3.

Any word yet on when the second set of ND orders will be fulfilled? You mentioned that the factory had produced a second set of 150, and that you had asked for them.

Thanks Quadpilot:
first batch were 150 sets assembled, and 150 ready to assemble. We ordered above that 150 more. So for next shipment there will be a stock of 300, but already a 170 are sold. Going fast. On the last 150 we will be compensated a very bit for the efforts.
Concerning the graduated: I studied about how much we need to apply, ND2 is really very light, ND 4 is for me not natural anymore. So I proposed the factory ND3 at 1/3. Just to solve the rotation problem.
Phantom 3: I am waiting for some help to get detail photos and measurements. A dutch guy proposed help, thanks, when he will receive the Phantom3 end of the week. But I feel excited to create something very special, and NOT a cheap push up.

Reactions: Hans Idar Haldorsen
Hi.
First of all, i wish to say thank you Renaat and your wife for a wonderfull product!
I did a test flight with the filters yesterday in very bright conditions, and I must say the filters performed extremely well..

Here I have made a short movie from the initial test with my new filters..
And looking forward to test everything you may sell Renaat

The film is in HD, so if you only see low res then wait a bit for youtube to convert the film.

Absolutely fantastic. Thanks Hans ! Super video and soo smooth with the ND32. Congratulations.
A small b-mol: my wife was a bit jealous to see my name.

Absolutely fantastic. Thanks Hans ! Super video and soo smooth with the ND32. Congratulations.
A small b-mol: my wife was a bit jealous to see my name.
I am sorry to not put Aileen´s name in the video...
But i have now put here name in the head line..
Again.. I am sorry

Reactions: Rainbowers

Great video Hans, very informative!

Mine arrived a day early!!!!

They look great quality and packaged very well.

Can't try them yet as weather here is rubbish!!!

A huge thank you and appreciation to Renaat and Aileen for achieving this in such a short timeframe and beating all the mainstream players to market!

Well done to you both.

Now....if only we would get some decent weather I can go fly with them!!!!!!!

I'm very much in production job, know very well the differences, just ask if it's maybe some cheap IRND solution, as we have (this) cheap ND's and we know that were also expensive ND's.

I got mine in yesterday and had the chance to test them out today , i did a comparison with no filter ( UV ) , inspire 's ND 4 filter and Renaat's ND 8 , ND 16, ND 32 and ND 64 flterset, i tested on 100 asa , log , and shutter speed as low as possible with the lighter versions and on 1/50th with the 32 and 64 . i just checked the footage in the computer and found that the quality of these filters is magnificent and far better than the standard ND 4 from inspire , they are all incredible sharp and i could not see any colour shifting . really happy with these must-haves and a big thanks to Renaat and Aileen !

Super happy for you Cinepilot !

Reactions: Rainbowers