FINALLY APPROVED ND-FILTERS !

Hi! I just sent you an email. Please check asap when you have time.
If you would prefer to talk on phone, let me know and I can email you number.
Thanks!

G'day guys, can you please also check my email that I sent you 9 hours ago.
Thanks!

G'day guys, can you please also check my email that I sent you 9 hours ago.
Thanks!
you will get your tracking today: Please give me some time for food and rest before I mail the last 91 tracking numbers of the 2nd shipment (totally >300) by manual looking for email address and manual writing down the long 10 digit number. I confirm it is picked up as you can see on the photo.

Reactions: Rainbowers
We think 10 inspired1 fans who ordered a full set will have received 2x ND16, please check and let us know asap ! We will send them the ND64. Sorry for that, but we take our responsibility. Renaat & Aileen.

I've got my tracking number as promised. Thanks Aileen and Renaat for doing a great job!

We think 10 inspired1 fans who ordered a full set will have received 2x ND16, please check and let us know asap ! We will send them the ND64. Sorry for that, but we take our responsibility. Renaat & Aileen.

Or possibly your supplier goofed (RECOUNT) lol... Either way IT HAPPENS..

Reactions: sirnikolas
Hello everyone.
I just made a request to order the basic set (ND8-16-32)
see you soon

Vittolesio72

Got my filters today thanks guys.. Here's a little test vid details are in the description of the clip.
4 10 second clips 4k 25fps shutter at 25 ( yes I know it should be 50 ;-))

Hi. No I have not done anything to them other than cut it in the DJI director app on an IPad. I wanted to try to show out of camera with no filter settings.

Reactions: Rainbowers
Just Got mine, have to wait until Memorial Day to use them beings I work all weekend, anticipation sucks lol.. Thanks Rainbowers!

Woo hoo, my filters arrived today! From China to Denver Colorado in three days, unbelievable! I can't wait to get out and fly these. Thank you so much for your hard work in getting these filters to us