Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

FINALLY APPROVED ND-FILTERS !

Renaat and Aileen,
I placed my order for a full set (ND8, ND16, ND32, and ND64) last night east coast time. Please confirm I'm good to go.

Blue Skies,
Bill

Hey Renaat, I heard from a guy that

"The latest word I heard from Renaaat was he's not doing it any more.... I tried to buy..nothing available."

Is that true? The filters are great!! Please keep making them and selling them if you can!

Hey Renaat, I heard from a guy that

"The latest word I heard from Renaaat was he's not doing it any more.... I tried to buy..nothing available."

Is that true? The filters are great!! Please keep making them and selling them if you can!

doesnt sound right. i got an email from him last week, said the next batch will be june 5. he is also working on p3 ones as well, so, sounds like bs.

Hi guys, received our set an the ND64, well done and many thanks for all your hard work, all the best to you both from New Zealand.

Regards
Rob

Sorry to all, we were very busy last weeks.
Yesterday we started to send out the 3rd shipment (250 sets), we will continue in some spare time today and tomorrow.
As still a lot of you ask us for more, we decided to let produce a 250 sets more. These will arrive about june 18th for shipment June 20th. Indeed we order in small quantities as we do not like to keep stock as we do this work only for you and for free. Orders can be done with a simple mail to [email protected] for further instructions.
Yesterday we received a graduated one as a sample, not so pleased with it: the graduation must be more smooth and longer, I will propose to cover half of the filter and from ND3 to ND0 and this applied on a ND 8 and ND 16. We call factory today to apply our specifications.
Best regards to all, and for those who do mails, please be patient, we are not always in front of our computer and we are not a shop.
Aileen & Renaatnd grad.jpg

Sorry to all, we were very busy last weeks.
Yesterday we started to send out the 3rd shipment (250 sets), we will continue in some spare time today and tomorrow.
As still a lot of you ask us for more, we decided to let produce a 250 sets more. These will arrive about june 18th for shipment June 20th. Indeed we order in small quantities as we do not like to keep stock as we do this work only for you and for free. Orders can be done with a simple mail to [email protected] for further instructions.
Yesterday we received a graduated one as a sample, not so pleased with it: the graduation must be more smooth and longer, I will propose to cover half of the filter and from ND3 to ND0 and this applied on a ND 8 and ND 16. We call factory today to apply our specifications.
Best regards to all, and for those who do mails, please be patient, we are not always in front of our computer and we are not a shop.
Aileen & RenaatView attachment 2168

Agreed on the graduated ND sample: Need smoother gradation over a larger area. Your proposed solution sounds reasonable. Hoping for a revised sample soon, as well as the P3 versions. Thanks for your pioneering work. We are grateful.

Here is a chart of ND strengths in the various designations used in photography/videography:

View attachment 2181

Hope this helps.
Huge help, thank you very much. I'm trying to get in on the next June order, not sure what's going on. I emailed the guy and got a blanket response about the next order, but not sure what to do to get on the next order.

Just ordered a full set. How often do you guys that have the ND64 use it? I live in sunny South Florida so I anticipate using it a lot, but would like to hear what others use in perpetually bright areas.

I emailed the guy at [email protected] and he sent instructions back through email. Paid with PayPal and hope to have in July :)

Edit: just got a DHL tracking number! Maybe I'll have them sooner than I thought!:) Thanks!

Last edited:
I emailed the guy at [email protected] and he sent instructions back through email. Paid with PayPal and hope to have in July :)

Edit: just got a DHL tracking number! Maybe I'll have them sooner than I thought!:)
I emailed the guy two days ago and he sent back a form email saying they wouldn't have anything until the end of the month, and included no instructions. Not sure what that means.

Reactions: Rainbowers

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SUPER-WEB-DEVELOPMENT-LLP