Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Firmware 1.4 - IOC button grey

Reaction score
I did the 1.4 firmware update and after that the IOC button is grey and i can't enable it. I tried it in the simulator and with the motors on and with GPS reception etc and still the same.

Is this suppose to be like that? If not what is the problem?

I would really appreciate some answers. Thanks.

I don't know if it's supposed to be like that, but it is grayed out for everyone. In order to use the IOC features, you'll need to take off and then flip the PAF switch to the "F" position. At that point, the DJI GO app will prompt you to select the desired IOC feature.

Thanks. Yes i just saw it on another forum, they said it suppose to be like that?

I also noticed that i can't go from the simulator to the camera view without turning the aircraft OFF and then ON again, the GO app gives a message to turn it off and on again. Before you could go directly between them.

I noticed as well that the camera rotates every time you close the simulator. Thats new as well.
I guess these things are changes in the firmware update and applies to everybody?

Thanks. Yes i just saw it on another forum, they said it suppose to be like that?

I also noticed that i can't go from the simulator to the camera view without turning the aircraft OFF and then ON again, the GO app gives a message to turn it off and on again. Before you could go directly between them.

I noticed as well that the camera rotates every time you close the simulator. Thats new as well.
I guess these things are changes in the firmware update and applies to everybody?
That is because the motors on the AC are disarmed when using the simulator and the only way to rearm them is to restart the AC

That is because the motors on the AC are disarmed when using the simulator and the only way to rearm them is to restart the AC

But i´m sure i could at least go to the camera view direct from the simulator before, maybe not start the motors but at least reach the camera view.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaricruzRa