Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Firmware update..... Broke camera?

Reaction score
So I did the most recent firmware update. Before this update I was getting crisp and clear photos that look amazing. Since the update All the photos I am getting are dark,grainy and overall terrible quality. I have even taken my filters off and still dont get quality shots just dark unfocused shots. Has anyone had this issue? Does anyone know what is happening? Ive been playing with all the settings and cant find anything to help.

Does anyone know what the three new settings are in the camera menu are? I think they are S,P,M (obviously manual).

So I did the most recent firmware update. Before this update I was getting crisp and clear photos that look amazing. Since the update All the photos I am getting are dark,grainy and overall terrible quality. I have even taken my filters off and still dont get quality shots just dark unfocused shots. Has anyone had this issue? Does anyone know what is happening? Ive been playing with all the settings and cant find anything to help.

Does anyone know what the three new settings are in the camera menu are? I think they are S,P,M (obviously manual).
It could simply be that your camera settings are wrong and under exposing your images. The focus is fixed so they should be in focused.

The S, P and M are standard to most photographers. S = speed or shutter Priority, P = program mode which sets the best shutter speed and ISO value for the light available (you should set this if you are uncertain) and M = manual mode where you set the speed and ISO. You can adjust the exposure value (EV) using the right thumb wheel to lighten or darken the image.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ozziepauly
is it just me or am I missing something. When in Manual mode I am unable to change the EV adjustment value.....
tried everything and cant seem to find how to do it!
That is the idea of Manual. You set the exposure values so there should be no need to adjust the EV plus or minus. Once set up for the available light conditions there should be no need to change the values unless those conditions change.

Reactions: Shnooks Nivens
is it just me or am I missing something. When in Manual mode I am unable to change the EV adjustment value.....
tried everything and cant seem to find how to do it
That is the idea of Manual. You set the exposure values so there should be no need to adjust the EV plus or minus. Once set up for the available light conditions there should be no need to change the values unless those conditions change.
Problem is that there is a value set. and it cant be chnaged ... if it were centered then that's one thing!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop