Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Firmware update gone bad. Need help bad.

Reaction score
Hi everybody
First time on the forum so bear with me. Lol.
I tried updating the firmware on my inspire 1. I don’t know if I stopped it before it was completely done but now all I get is a steady beeping.

Hi everybody
First time on the forum so bear with me. Lol.
I tried updating the firmware on my inspire 1. I don’t know if I stopped it before it was completely done but now all I get is a steady beeping.

Ok first of all can you tell us what firmware you were trying to update to ?

Second can you post the hidden update log file from the SD card here so we can take a look, the hidden log is created on the SD card located under \MISC\LOG\ folder

To view this log you will need to enable view hidden files on you computer.

Finally can you confirm the setup and what camera and what version you were on to what you were trying to update to ?

The first thing to try after the above this is to reformat the SD card and download the firmware again then place just the .bin on the card, place in the camera and turn the craft back on, make sure your battery is over 80% charge at this point and leave it, after about 20 minutes it will try to update again but it’s going beep for a long time first so you may need to put it in the garage or something as it will drive you nuts.

Are you trying to format in a PC ? If so I may have failed, do you have another ?

Did you manage to pull the log first ?

Place the card onto a computer and try to get the log as posted above before you do anything.

I looked at the sd card on my computer and there were 2 extra things on there so I deleted them and put the card back in to my drone now it seems to be acting normal again. How can I tell if it is finished updating.

happened to me take the sd card out and check if really fail or success if success update the controller that will fix it

I did what you said to about redoing the SD card and putting it in the camera I put it in another room and let it do it’s thing. It worked because now the drone is acting normal but it says I have to update the controller but when I put the usb into the controller nothing happens though.

It’s telling me current remote controller not support DJI go firmware update download firmware V1.3.0.00 by using a USB at HTTP;//wwwdji.com/product/inspire 1/download. That’s where I went but I couldn’t find V1 .3 .0 .00. I’m using the one you told me about the v01.1 1.0 1.50

I think if I could upgrade the controller everything would be OK again just having trouble updating that controller

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide