Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Firmware Upgrade Issues

Reaction score
Hi, I'm having some issues upgrading the firmware. The app says it worked and is up to date but the text file on the SD card says cancelled. Here is a screen shot of the different firmwares, can anyone please confirm if these numbers are up to date? Anxious to take my first flight before it gets dark today!
IMG_0099.JPG

Your values all match mine. If the app says it worked and its not giving you any warnings you should be fine.

Question--with the additional batteries do you just leave the SD card with the bin file in the camera and run the update again to update the additional batteries?

Will it let you run the update again if the original update completed successfully?

Thanks

Jack

I don't have any additional batteries yet so I've never actually been through the process.

From the firmware update guide:
"The Intelligent Flight Battery is upgraded during the aircraft firmware upgrade process. It is recommended to keep the upgrade package files in your SD card. Upgrade the Intelligent Flight Battery If DJI Pilot App prompts. The upgrade will start automatically if the aircraft does not connect to the DJI Pilot app after power cycling the aircraft."

I don't have any additional batteries yet so I've never actually been through the process.

From the firmware update guide:
"The Intelligent Flight Battery is upgraded during the aircraft firmware upgrade process. It is recommended to keep the upgrade package files in your SD card. Upgrade the Intelligent Flight Battery If DJI Pilot App prompts. The upgrade will start automatically if the aircraft does not connect to the DJI Pilot app after power cycling the aircraft."

So if you put a new battery in the in the I1 with the bin file still on the card it will detect it and do the update for that battery?

Jack

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop