Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

First Inspire 1 video

Reaction score
Here is my first video taken with the Inspire 1.
Conversion has been done using Premiere Pro CC but I am not really happy with the result showing on YouTube.
So some advice on what to do and what to use to get better results are always welcome :)
Flying the Inspire is a real pleasure! Hope the weather holds up here so I can go out more!

(and yes, I am aware that in the first part I forgot to raise the landing gear!! :oops: :D)

Cheers
Hans

What format do you upload to this forum in as I could only upload JPegs at not video, thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What format do you upload to this forum in as I could only upload JPegs at not video, thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you use the 'Media' upload button, you should be able to add a link to Vimeo, Youtube and other media sites' content.
As far as I know it is not possible to upload media files to the forum directly. You should upload your movies to YouTube or Vimeo and then
share it here using the Media button.
InspirePilots.JPG

Beautiful shoot. Try be more fluent with your panning and tilting and don't fly too fast. When I shoot I try to make the viewer feel as if they're pleasantly floating over a beautiful landscape that has a story to tell.

Reactions: hansniew

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan