Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

First Long distance Inspire1 Flight 7300 Feet

You are tough! This guarantees that you will lose a beautiful day. You crosses borders, kiddo. be careful so also you not become pale night in through:) :D:D:D:D:D

Mark, nice video, thank you. I have had mine out 1.9km but not over water. You are a brave man.

very cool..yeah..balls for sure. lol.
it kept readjusting to front and was not smooth..were you doing that by hitting it quickly a little?
other wise..sweet! good job!

very cool..yeah..balls for sure. lol.
it kept readjusting to front and was not smooth..were you doing that by hitting it quickly a little?
other wise..sweet! good job!

I saw that while flying too. It keeps veering over to one side (turns out it's just the gimbal, not the drone.) Just flying straight.

PS: That distance over the ocean is really, really risky. I'm impressed!

a
I saw that while flying too. It keeps veering over to one side (turns out it's just the gimbal, not the drone.) Just flying straight.

PS: That distance over the ocean is really, really risky. I'm impressed!

I saw on the dji forum you are having a FEW issues,on top of those the gimbal keeps moving to the side on its own?
really sorry you are having so many issues..seems like a bad unit to me. i flew a beta unit a couple of weeks ago and saw no issues at all. it makes me wonder if the firmware is causing issues. i guess you can't go backwards in f.w. on these right?
I must admit my first impression was really good..this unit has great potential..but i hope they get ll these bugs worked out with firmware and you are able to work out your issues. good luck.

Frankly I don't agree with forcing a user into a firmware upgrade in the first place. If all is well with your craft, it's often a good idea to see how new firmware shakes out overall with the masses. You shouldn't be forced into an upgrade, and you should be able to downgrade to a stable rev if needed.

Nice video Mark, you brought back memories when i shot scenes flying of the ocean in the Mediterranean with my Phantom 2. Obviously no RTH was set back then as in the ocean there is on place to land other than the boat deck. :) and yes i had come to terms that if it goes down, then i would be scuba diving for retrieval.

Did a simple conversion for others that might not be using feet as a measuring unit.

7300ft = 2.2250km
7300ft = 2225.0m
7300ft = 1mi 673.33yd

a

I saw on the dji forum you are having a FEW issues,on top of those the gimbal keeps moving to the side on its own?
really sorry you are having so many issues..seems like a bad unit to me. i flew a beta unit a couple of weeks ago and saw no issues at all. it makes me wonder if the firmware is causing issues. i guess you can't go backwards in f.w. on these right?
I must admit my first impression was really good..this unit has great potential..but i hope they get ll these bugs worked out with firmware and you are able to work out your issues. good luck.

Just a few :) I have had better flights though like this one, out to 915M or so. Not 2K, but it wasn't over the ocean either. All will be in my full review I am working on for newsshooter.com.

This page has some preliminary test info that I will use:

www.anticipatemedia.com/dji

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop