Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

First "Production" With My New Inspire 1

Reaction score
i am new to this blog but not new to DJI droning. A couple of years ago i purchased the DJI Phantom 2 Verison 3. I have thoroughly enjoyed this hobby of droning and would love to do something with it as either a side business or to take the place of my current line of work. I recently upgraded to the Inspire 1 and am considering upgrading the camera eventually. Has anyone out there done this and was it hard to do? I am attaching my first little film with the Inspire and would love to hear any of your thoughts on things I can do to improve my skills and maybe make a little extra money on the side with this hobby that I love.

i am new to this blog but not new to DJI droning. A couple of years ago i purchased the DJI Phantom 2 Verison 3. I have thoroughly enjoyed this hobby of droning and would love to do something with it as either a side business or to take the place of my current line of work. I recently upgraded to the Inspire 1 and am considering upgrading the camera eventually. Has anyone out there done this and was it hard to do? I am attaching my first little film with the Inspire and would love to hear any of your thoughts on things I can do to improve my skills and maybe make a little extra money on the side with this hobby that I love.

Hi John and welcome to the forum not blog :)
swaping to a newer camera is not hard but you should check the search and you will find at least 50threads on this topic. also you will find how to make money and what you will run into with either problems or what you will have to cover for commercially "droning" for money. you movie doe not attach by the way so you might check on that...

try to really search for what you are asking here. The Editor and the other moderators will surely be of help and maybe put in some links for you if at hand :)

cheers
martin

edit: after answering your post i was able to see the video you mention...
i am not a pro yet by any means but can tell you with confidence that you will have to work on your framing, light adjustments, smooth movements and i am not sure but the choice of music and cutting timing if this should have been an image film then also definatley shorter...

cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi John. Enjoy the forum - lots of great information here. If and when it comes time for you to upgrade, reach out to us and we will be happy to help you choose what to get, get you the equipment and make sure you know how to install it.

I noticed you fly very close to, and over people, kids, cars etc.
Especially if this is the stock X3 camera, you're very close.

And yes, changing camera's is very easy on the Inspire1. A Z3 gives you 7x zoom so you can keep your safe distance of at least 50m from people. Mounts just instead of the X3.
For the other cameras you only need a different damper set which is easy to install.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wild2Game