Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Fixing images with Accent AI in Luminar 3

Reaction score
Website
www.portlandprodrones.com
This is an article I wrote for Photofocus.com. I hope this is helpful.

Screen Shot 2018-12-26 at 7.30.45 AM.png
Luminar 3's Accent AI is a great filter to explore with any of your photographs. It can be especially helpful with photographs where you have underexposed or overexposed them or have some other problems with them. Maybe you have a sky that is too bright so you lose detail in the sky or you have shadows that are too dark and lose detail there. The real advantage of using Accent AI is that it can quickly fix many of those issues and you have a photograph you are happy with or it quickly provides you with a starting place where you can make use of the other amazing tools in Luminar to help you finish your photograph.

You'll find the full article here:
Fixing images with Accent AI in Luminar 3 | Photofocus

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: slim.slamma
This is an article I wrote for Photofocus.com. I hope this is helpful.

View attachment 23610
Luminar 3’s Accent AI is a great filter to explore with any of your photographs. It can be especially helpful with photographs where you have underexposed or overexposed them or have some other problems with them. Maybe you have a sky that is too bright so you lose detail in the sky or you have shadows that are too dark and lose detail there. The real advantage of using Accent AI is that it can quickly fix many of those issues and you have a photograph you are happy with or it quickly provides you with a starting place where you can make use of the other amazing tools in Luminar to help you finish your photograph.

You'll find the full article here:
Fixing images with Accent AI in Luminar 3 | Photofocus
I have and use Luminar 3 a bit. Thye just announced a crash fix today and the update is free. I strong suggest that you-all have a look at Photolemur 3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido