Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Flight Gloves

I gave up trying to keep my iPad mini from shutting off due to the cold. My fingers don't like it either. So I just fly from my car now, range doesn't seem to be a problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Editor
These are the Glider Gloves | #1 Rated Touch Screen Gloves on the Planet

They feel tight actually which is good because it helps with sense of touch. I got both urban and winter and both are awesome

Used the urban style today and they were AWESOME. Grip, and full GO app control. And warm hands. Yay. Really really weird in a good way.

No complaints with the urban style, but I got the winter style as well and I'll try those next.

So happy after years of trying stuff that didn't work or didn't fit or worked sometimes. Fine movements on the sticks felt unencumbered and natural as well.

Reactions: The Editor
Did you get the winter or lighter weight ones? I have then both and they are both amazing.
The 'Urban' or lighter weight ones - it never gets THAT cold in the UK mate. :p
They are fantastic though and the thing I was concerned about was the tactile feel through the gloves as others I have tried have been useless for fine stick control but these are great - love them!
The only small negative (although not really an issue) is of course the fingerprint recognition on the iPad won't work (obviously) thru them but that's it.

Vey ar zo gud I arm tooping wuv thim naw ayn vey ahr werkingg greyt.!!! :p

Reactions: damoncooper

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redrocksshuttle