Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Florida Drone LLC's Latest Real Estate Video

Agree with the previous speaker ... :)
No one bother to see the entire movie sequence, and then you miss the whole point of it.
Shorter clips and shorter film, is my advice.

Looks a bit cheap with the photo as the first shot. Yes you have an amazing quad etc, but buyers don't care that much about the roof. They want to see inside. Way too long like everyone else said.

yes there are are rules about agent info on video and images that are placed on mls. How are you doing these legally? Is the agent not concerned about the legality or do you have an exemption?

yes there are are rules about agent info on video and images that are placed on mls. How are you doing these legally? Is the agent not concerned about the legality or do you have an exemption?
I had to do a separate video without the realtor info, but it doesn't stop the home owner from publishing whatever they want.

Reactions: Ascender
Way too big of a production for what really is a fairly ordinary house in a large field. Sell some of the land off, knock the house down and build something decent. The Drone pilot could have been a bit more adventurous.

Way too big of a production for what really is a fairly ordinary house in a large field. Sell some of the land off, knock the house down and build something decent. The Drone pilot could have been a bit more adventurous.
WOW... thanks for the positive feedback!

??? So you came here wanting everyone to blow smoke up your *** and tell you how awesome it was. Sorry life isn't like that, some members here will like it, some wont. You asked members here for their feedback - dont like what they said, then dont ask.

??? So you came here wanting everyone to blow smoke up your *** and tell you how awesome it was. Sorry life isn't like that, some members here will like it, some wont. You asked members here for their feedback - dont like what they said, then dont ask.
Nope, we weren't looking for any smoke. But we surely were not looking for a beating either. Criticism and helpful suggestions are great, but an ***-whoopin is not what we are here for. I just thought Dean B's comments were a bit harsh, that's all.

Sorry, on reflection I may have come across a little strong. I just thought it strange that a fairly ordinary house, occupying a tiny portion of such a huge plot, looked very out of place. I do agree with the others though - you could condense that 8 minutes into two easily. I thought the camera work was just too two dimensional, but that's just my opinion.

Sorry, on reflection I may have come across a little strong. I just thought it strange that a fairly ordinary house, occupying a tiny portion of such a huge plot, looked very out of place. I do agree with the others though - you could condense that 8 minutes into two easily. I thought the camera work was just too two dimensional, but that's just my opinion.
Thank you Dean, We really do appreciate the feedback and have learned that shorter is better since that video came out. We watch our youtube analytics carefully and it shows that 2 1/2 minutes is about as most a viewer watches.

Hey, no prob. I'm a brit; I made quite a few visits to FLA in the late 90's early noughties. I love the place :)

Overall, nice video. I have to agree on the length issue. Short and simple. The other thing is that you may want to be careful on what you publish. Roof looks more stained from up above than from below. Also the ridge vent is kinda mangled and it looks like a few shingles have been replaced. Not sure if all of the things I noticed actually exist, but I would be a little more selective with that kind of stuff. I like it, I'm just trying to be helpful through constructive criticism.

Overall, nice video. I have to agree on the length issue. Short and simple. The other thing is that you may want to be careful on what you publish. Roof looks more stained from up above than from below. Also the ridge vent is kinda mangled and it looks like a few shingles have been replaced. Not sure if all of the things I noticed actually exist, but I would be a little more selective with that kind of stuff. I like it, I'm just trying to be helpful through constructive criticism.
Thank Andy. I hadn't even noticed all that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool