Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Florida Drone Supply Large Lot of Inspire 1 V2's

We have an opportunity to acquire a large lot of used Inspire 1 V2's and are trying to gauge the interest there may be in these. There will be over a dozen Inspire 1 V2's, many batteries, GPC cases, X5 cameras, Olympus/DJI lenses, several smart power chargers and many remote controllers. All of these items will be inspected and tested before resale.

We will be able to build personalized kits from a "naked" Inspire 1 V2 with nothing else or a custom kit with dual controllers, GPC hardcase, multiple batteries, smart power charger, X5 with lenses etc. Details are coming in daily as well as pricing after we evaluate the equipment.

This will be a great opportunity to add to your existing kit or build a new one. This thread is not being created as a for sale ad but to see the level of interest for these products. Let us know your thoughts.
Will the X5 cameras fit on my Inspire 2? If they will work for this purpose I am definitely interested. Please let me know what the pricing will be for one at the email address you already have for me. I am hoping that this will work. And the lenses too.
Thanks for the info.

Did you receive the reply from me about the x5s camera and if it would work for my Inspire 2? If it would work then I am definitely interested in getting it from you ASAP. Please let me know via my email address you already have on file from previous purchases. Thanks for letting me know about it. And the Olympus lenses too.
Phil DeVore

Jim or Michael, I have written on this subject twice and I don’t know if you received my reply or not but I am DEFINITELY interested in the x5s camera and Olympus lenses if it will work for my Inspire 2. Please let me know via the email address you already have from previous purchases that I have made from Florida Drone Supply. Or my phone number(541-603-6581) that you have on file. Thanks for letting me know about this deal.
Phil DeVore

Last edited:
Will the X5 cameras fit on my Inspire 2? If they will work for this purpose I am definitely interested. Please let me know what the pricing will be for one at the email address you already have for me. I am hoping that this will work. And the lenses too.
Thanks for the info.

Phil, the X5 camera/gimbal will not fit an Inspire 2. It will fit an M100, M600 or Inspire 1. The 15mm and 45 mm lenses will fit the X5S on the Inspire 2. This batch of used equipment are all X5 not X5S.

Reactions: Phil DeVore
Phil, the X5 camera/gimbal will not fit an Inspire 2. It will fit an M100, M600 or Inspire 1. The 15mm and 45 mm lenses will fit the X5S on the Inspire 2. This batch of used equipment are all X5 not X5S.
Ok thanks for letting me know. Darn, I was hoping that I might be able to get the camera I need for a cheaper price but I’ll get one soon somehow.

We stock new Olympus 12, 25 and 45mm lenses. We now have used Olympus 45mm lenses. These all fit the X5 and X5S cameras.
Ok thanks again and I’ll just call Michael when I am ready to buy them. I will probably buy the x5s new from Florida Drone Supply and then look at getting either the 12, 45, and the Olympus 14-42mm zoom lens at the same time.
Nice to hear that you have used lenses now.
Thanks for the quick reply once again.
Phil

Michael and I had some fun setting up this shot!

View attachment 20545
What an awesome set of drones for sale you guys have there! I wish I could afford one of them right now but alas I am not in a position to afford one right now. I am saving my money for the x5s and some lenses before I can do something like that. But thanks for keeping up on your sale. And don’t stop sending me stuff like this please. Phil

Today, we picked up a small trailer full of used Inspire 1's, X5 cameras, Inspire 1 batteries, 15 and 45 mm lenses, iPad Air2's, hardcases and an S1000. We will be inspecting and testing this equipment and get some prices out asap. We will post this in the classified section as well as our webpage.
I’m interested
We have an opportunity to acquire a large lot of used Inspire 1 V2's and are trying to gauge the interest there may be in these. There will be over a dozen Inspire 1 V2's, many batteries, GPC cases, X5 cameras, Olympus/DJI lenses, several smart power chargers and many remote controllers. All of these items will be inspected and tested before resale.

We will be able to build personalized kits from a "naked" Inspire 1 V2 with nothing else or a custom kit with dual controllers, GPC hardcase, multiple batteries, smart power charger, X5 with lenses etc. Details are coming in daily as well as pricing after we evaluate the equipment.

This will be a great opportunity to add to your existing kit or build a new one. This thread is not being created as a for sale ad but to see the level of interest for these products. Let us know your thoughts.

I am interested in an X5 body and chargers when you get it all sorted out.

We are excited to share this list and prices for the used Inspire 1 equipment we are offering. This has been a fun project and we look forward to creating new clients and friendships as well as working with our current clients.

We are in the process of charging and discharging all batteries to give a good detail of each batteries health, you will know the pertinent info before we ship any batteries. All of the used Inspire 1's will be on the most current FW and test flown before shipping. If we find an Inspire1 with an earlier FW we can keep it there if you prefer.

We are also working on a couple of Kit prices, standby for that.

Inspire 1 V1, naked, nothing but the copter $550, 2 available, original DJI case is included

Inspire 1 V2, naked, nothing but the copter $700, 12 available, original DJI case is included

Inspire 1 remote $245, 24 available, I will check on the version before accepting an order

X5 camera/gimbal, no lens, $725, 8 available, original case included

X3 camera/gimbal, $250, 7 available, original case included

DJI 15mm lens, $210, 13 available

Olympus 45mm lens, $275, 10 available

GPC Travel Mode Case, $275, 8 available

Smart Power Charger M100, $275, 11 available

TB47 batteries, $55, 31 available, 3 black

TB48 batteries, $75, 133 available

I1 brick chargers, $15, 30 available

There are many new props including spin on and quick release.

We have many of the DJI remote controller harnesses.

I am told the online storefront for these items should be available 6-21-18

All prices are USD and will be shipped from our Ft Myers, Florida storefront. Contact me with any questions at [email protected]

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool