Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Florida Drone Supply Large Lot of Inspire 1 V2's

Florida Drone Supply

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.floridadronesupply.com
We have an opportunity to acquire a large lot of used Inspire 1 V2's and are trying to gauge the interest there may be in these. There will be over a dozen Inspire 1 V2's, many batteries, GPC cases, X5 cameras, Olympus/DJI lenses, several smart power chargers and many remote controllers. All of these items will be inspected and tested before resale.

We will be able to build personalized kits from a "naked" Inspire 1 V2 with nothing else or a custom kit with dual controllers, GPC hardcase, multiple batteries, smart power charger, X5 with lenses etc. Details are coming in daily as well as pricing after we evaluate the equipment.

This will be a great opportunity to add to your existing kit or build a new one. This thread is not being created as a for sale ad but to see the level of interest for these products. Let us know your thoughts.

Last edited:
I’m tentatively interested. Of course, cost Nd condition are deciding factors. I’m also concerned about how long DJI will support the I1...producing new batteries, etc.

Today, we picked up a small trailer full of used Inspire 1's, X5 cameras, Inspire 1 batteries, 15 and 45 mm lenses, iPad Air2's, hardcases and an S1000. We will be inspecting and testing this equipment and get some prices out asap. We will post this in the classified section as well as our webpage.

Reactions: Randyaudio
Id be interested in price fir the air craft w an x 5 cam and prices on batteries asap I am preparing to buy from a private person.

Jim,

We spoke earlier on the phone about an x5 and a smart power charger. You send to you a pm message. i have not pm'd someone in a forum for a long time and forgot how to do that. Anyway - I will take one of those smart power chargers for sure. Still debating how to acquire a x5 with a paper trail for my wife to see.

Charlie

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk