Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Florida Keys Stone Crab fisheries

I think it's too much jumping from one scenery to the next, especially at the beginning. It could be start with a standing intro for 10-15 seconds.
Kind regards.

Reactions: Black Sky
This is a promo video we made for a Florida seafood restaurant that wanted the whole story of how their fish and crab makes it to the table. We thought it was a lot to pack in quickly but that’s what they wanted. All drone is DJI inspire 2 x7 thanks.
Very nicely done. Couple of questions.
When you were shooting from the boat were you using a dynamic RTH?
Curious what your terrestrial camera was.
And where in the world did you take off and land from when you shot the Keys Bridge at sunset? I have always wanted to get that shot.

Reactions: Black Sky
Very nicely done. Couple of questions.
When you were shooting from the boat were you using a dynamic RTH?
Curious what your terrestrial camera was.
And where in the world did you take off and land from when you shot the Keys Bridge at sunset? I have always wanted to get that shot.
Yes we use a dynamic RtH but never use any auto application. We do all the flying ourselves. In about 2000 drone flights I have never used a return to home. The other footage was shot with a Nikon D500 on a ronin s. We now use our special built inspire 2 with x7 ground rig( see my other posts in hand held) this rig compliments our two inspire 2s we use in the air. We are now testing the Loawa 9mm and love it so far. Going to test more RC truck mount beach shots today.
We were off to the side of the bridge and it was quite windy. We had their truck coming but didn’t know when and when we got to the end of the bridge we saw it and nailed it all in one pass. We shot one more for good measure... This was way to much stuff to show and packed in quickly but it was for a commercial for their restaurant. The commercials we do for our restaurant are way slower. Thanks

Reactions: MBrewington
Yes we use a dynamic RtH but never use any auto application. We do all the flying ourselves. In about 2000 drone flights I have never used a return to home. The other footage was shot with a Nikon D500 on a ronin s. We now use our special built inspire 2 with x7 ground rig( see my other posts in hand held) this rig compliments our two inspire 2s we use in the air. We are now testing the Loawa 9mm and love it so far. Going to test more RC truck mount beach shots today.
We were off to the side of the bridge and it was quite windy. We had their truck coming but didn’t know when and when we got to the end of the bridge we saw it and nailed it all in one pass. We shot one more for good measure... This was way to much stuff to show and packed in quickly but it was for a commercial for their restaurant. The commercials we do for our restaurant are way slower. Thanks
Thanks for the response.
In 4 years of professional areal cinematography work, I too have never used RTH, but did have it kick in once or twice unexpectedly. In fact, I was shooting off of a boat in Keywest last year and for some reason temporarily lost signal and watched in horror as my I2 headed home to the middle of the bay where I took off a half mile away and I freaked! Then I got control back and landed just fine. From that point forward when launching from a moving boat I always set the RTH to dynamic.

Keep up the great work!

~rb

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop