Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Flying Aggresively with the TB47

Reaction score
I’ve looked around on the forums for a while and haven’t been able to find much related to this. I have two TB47’s that I use they have about 40-50 charges on them. I tend to fly aggressively and am concerned when I am using them because the voltage sags so far when flying. When the battery is at about 50% they’ll sag to 3.3v per cell I have the x3 in this inspire. Is it safe to fly aggressively with the TB47’s and not have a mid flight power failure?

Reactions: Brent Newman
Hmm I have not read anything about this possible problem. The only thing I have come across is that flying aggressively will shorten the lifespan of your battery. Maybe contact a DJI tech. Or better yet, any solid motherboard repair shop can tell you with a bit of you on the other end taking probes to specific portions of the motherboard. Try osmongroup in new York.

I’ve looked around on the forums for a while and haven’t been able to find much related to this. I have two TB47’s that I use they have about 40-50 charges on them. I tend to fly aggressively and am concerned when I am using them because the voltage sags so far when flying. When the battery is at about 50% they’ll sag to 3.3v per cell I have the x3 in this inspire. Is it safe to fly aggressively with the TB47’s and not have a mid flight power failure?
This is relatively normal for a pack that hasn't been that well looked after.
DJI use poor quality cells in their packs and always have done so couple that with deep discharge, poor pack care and you will see the internal resistance go up within the cells and a sag in performance and rebound efficiency.
Personally, I would retire the packs - it's always your call.

Anybody looked into getting the battery packs replaced by Batteries Plus? This is a company in Seattle area that can design layout and put better quality batteries in whatever pack style you need. I’m going to look into this

Anybody looked into getting the battery packs replaced by Batteries Plus? This is a company in Seattle area that can design layout and put better quality batteries in whatever pack style you need. I’m going to look into this
No good if you live outside the US.

There are plenty of threads already covering this subject. :)

Reactions: Agent Smith

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44