Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Flying on 14 Satellites then switches to ATTI with same number?

Reaction score
Flying today in open area DJI GO reported 14 satellites during first 5 minutes of recording then with same number still there it switched to ATTI and started drifting as expected decided to return to take off point 3 minutes later just about to land the display returned to FLY GPS distance was only 200 metre away and i was 150 metre high. I didn't panic too much as have been flying ATTI to be sure i can be in control at all times.

This happen to anyone else?

Not on my I2. But on my Mavic it happened, stayed in atti entire flight in high winds (although good gps signal), so it was exciting. My problem was that I had opened the old Go app, then went into Go4 without killing off the other app. When I closed the other Go app and only ran Go4, everything worked fine, and no problems since then.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

GPS mode requires GPS and compass. So if the craft is having a compass issue because of magnetic interference or some other problem it will go into ATTI.

Do you know how to export the DAT file from the craft? I could try to analyze it.

The assistant 2 comes with an in built tool to examine the DAT file I ran it through the flight and your right about the compass in fact when I connected the I2 to my MAC it reported an anomaly in the dual compass and sensors. I ran a suggested " update it download" which took only 2 minutes to load and only 30!seconds to run before reboot. I have no idea what the code was other than from DJI. After reboot I did the little dance to recalibrate the IMU and other sensors as instructed. I will see if the problem reappears in future.

Sent from my iPad using InspirePilots

The assistant 2 comes with an in built tool to examine the DAT file I ran it through the flight and your right about the compass in fact when I connected the I2 to my MAC it reported an anomaly in the dual compass and sensors. I ran a suggested " update it download" which took only 2 minutes to load and only 30!seconds to run before reboot. I have no idea what the code was other than from DJI. After reboot I did the little dance to recalibrate the IMU and other sensors as instructed. I will see if the problem reappears in future.

Sent from my iPad using InspirePilots
Glad you likely found the culprit!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu