Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Flytrex Live Plus -- not working

Reaction score
This is the second Flytrex Live Plus device I have tried in the last 2 weeks. When I got the device and powered it with USB both times the device has upgraded to the latest firmware over the air. Both times the first flight mounted on the Inspire 1 V2 there is no communication. Now when I turn on the device powered from the Inspire or USB it doesn't go through the boot cycle but straight into a solid blue light. I am about to give up with this device but thought of posting it here and see if anybody has had a similar issue. I saw through the posts that someone else got a similar behaviour with a solid green light but no resolution.

Is Flytrex still supporting this device?

Has issues with mine, had selected to update firmware online which always failed. Contacted support and got tool to reflash firmware, which then worked. Attempting online upgrade again failed, so set back to their version and left well alone...

No issues here, did have issue originally as I had the wrong model, being based in the UK I needed the european version but I had purchased a North American version off Ebay but they sent me the right one free of charge and I posted the other back. All works fine

No issues here, did have issue originally as I had the wrong model, being based in the UK I needed the european version but I had purchased a North American version off Ebay but they sent me the right one free of charge and I posted the other back. All works fine

Glad it's working now. Have you tried the over the air update?

Mine has been extra baggage and its coming off, never got it to work and now really see no point for it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla