Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Folks that should not own an Inspire

Reaction score
Website
www.hoveranalytics.com
Thought I'd start a video thread of people that should really not own an Inspire 1.

This is NOT a flame thread but as a reminder to others that either through inexperience or carelessness this should be quick a lesson to either start off with a cheaper UAS to learn and understand or just have a better planning.

Here are a few to start.

1) it is okay to have your kid enjoy your new hobby but overloading your flying environment with so many distraction will cost you dearly.

2) LOS Issue?

3) I call this piss poor planning. Seems like the operator didn't account the trees at the T intersection. ;-/

OK so everyone makes mistakes and has accidents. Don't see those as great examples as compared to some of the things the true idiots have posted. Interesting idea for thread but lots of better examples out there for inclusion in the "Bone Head Award"....seems to be a competition.

Reactions: Eric Rose
Video 2 is more likely RTH height set incorrectly!
Set incorrectly or programmed incorrectly by DJI? I saw no climb which has been reported by others. This quad looked like it was very far from the starting point so that could not have been the issue. Why did this not climb? This is why I do not use RTH. I just hope one day if it goes off it works.

Set incorrectly or programmed incorrectly by DJI? I saw no climb which has been reported by others. This quad looked like it was very far from the starting point so that could not have been the issue. Why did this not climb? This is why I do not use RTH. I just hope one day if it goes off it works.

It may have not climbed if the RTH height was set at the same height that the Inspire was already flying at, a coincidence but indeed possible.

But if it was set too low then of course, impact with the tree is inevitable.

I completely agree, Darwin is back again & he's trying to send a message. He's tell you to put down the controller, box everything up & sell it, you are not smart enough to operate one these, here's your sign put it around your neck.

Not every crash is operator stupid, obviously there's bugs in the code & anomalies regarding the reception of the GPS signal or magnetic north, that no amount of analysis, preflight, or preparation could detect, but this accounts for about 10% of all the crashes reported.

Joker_Why_so_serious__by_mjlynch712.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44