Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

For UK (and possibly Europe) based Inspire owners.

I would be very interested in a Peli case for the Inspire available in the UK.

• Total voters
Reaction score
Guys,

For all you lucky people over in the US you have the option of the different GoPro Peli cases. However they currently will not ship to the UK or it is very cost prohibitive to do so by the time you factor in courier and import/tax etc.

I am currently talking to the design team of Peli UK to have a bespoke case made up based on the im2875 case.
This would be a proper water jet cut insert case similar to the GoPro style.
Peli have already 3d scanned The Inspire and are working on the product.
I am trying to gauge the interest at this stage.
Please can I ask you lodge your interest and I will work with Peli to come up with sensible cost option.

Thanks

Reactions: sirnikolas
This would be something similar with the Aerial Media Pros case ? If I am not mistaken, GoProfessional uses SKB cases, and Aerial Media Pros Peli. It would be a Landing or Travel Mode case ? Thanks.

This would be something similar with the Aerial Media Pros case ? If I am not mistaken, GoProfessional uses SKB cases, and Aerial Media Pros Peli. It would be a Landing or Travel Mode case ? Thanks.
It would be a travel mode case to keep it as compact as possible and would be based on the Peli im2875 model.

It would be a travel mode case to keep it as compact as possible and would be based on the Peli im2875 model.

I wonder then to have a very large peli type wheeled case that takes the whole existing case, double the protection.

I wonder then to have a very large peli type wheeled case that takes the whole existing case, double the protection.
Believe me....if you have a Peli case you will not need any more protection.
They have been to the Rain Forests and back, The Sahara and the Antarctic with gear inside 100 times the value of our Inspires.
They are the ONLY thing I trust to check on a flight with delicate photographic gear inside. Literally, people have driven trucks over them and everything survived. :)

They have been to the Rain Forests and back, The Sahara and the Antarctic with gear inside 100 times the value of our Inspires.
They are the ONLY thing I trust to check on a flight with delicate photographic gear inside. Literally, people have driven trucks over them and everything survived. :)

True enough, I've got a couple of peli cases for other things, they are fantastic bits of kit.

Reactions: The Editor

I actually do use the DJI case inside the Pelican iM2875 to afford protection as checked baggage but then I pull the DJI case out on arrival and just use the lighter case day to day when it will not be subject to harsh treatment. I have no doubt that the pelican provides more than enough protection but both together gives me a solution for my particular needs. I would probably buy the insert for the Peli were it available separately.

I would be interested. I've similarly a peli 1630 case (which I use for my DJI F550 hex), the inspire case easily fits inside this, though a reasonable amount of space between (I pad out with spare blocks of foam), but this would be ideal.

Last edited:
I was thinking about pelican cases. I feel that the biggest danger to inspire when it is out of the case rather than in the case. know what I mean? based on this, I am still wonder if I should get a pelican.

Reactions: Grasshopper
I would prefer a ready to fly case as most of my travelling it would not be checked but transported in a car but I would still consider it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melodee207