Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Found multiple New X4S - Looking to Purchase a X4S camera

Reaction score
If anyone has a X4S, near new condition I'm looking for an Inventory Spare.

I'm in Iowa, USA although it's not a large heavy package, and I would entertain shipping from other country.

Last edited:
While looking for nice clean Used X4S units, I stumbled across 2 unopened "New" X4S at $420 each, total cost $840.
I have sent a email to them to inquire if they had anymore in Inventory.... haven't heard back yet.

Reactions: JimJ
While looking for nice clean Used X4S units, I stumbled across 2 unopened "New" X4S at $420 each, total cost $840.
I have sent a email to them to inquire if they had anymore in Inventory.... haven't heard back yet.
Was that the ad I saw on eBay?

I'll wait on that... as indicated, I'm asking if they have additional units. It was a UK source.
If they have additional units and don't care if I reference them, I'll gladly provide to all.

Just got ripped on eBay for a x4s.
Somehow the seller says shipped via “hacked” ups, overnight from Romania!
EBay says it was delivered! So drop dead.
Explained to PayPal that the shipment tracking number was assigned at 8pm 6/23 delivered at 12:09pm 6/23? From Romania?

Just got ripped on eBay for a x4s.
Somehow the seller says shipped via “hacked” ups, overnight from Romania!
EBay says it was delivered! So drop dead.
Explained to PayPal that the shipment tracking number was assigned at 8pm 6/23 delivered at 12:09pm 6/23? From Romania?
Sorry to hear that one... that can be a PITA!
Had a few similar... takes days to resolve with PayPal.

I'd start a claim with PayPal, it'll work out eventually.
Check out @EmmetDrones camera if still available.
Good Luck!

Well this turned to out to be a Dead End. Short story.
I contacted the UK company, made the purchase of 2 new X4S cameras via PayPal. Received store receipt & acknowledgement, and a few days later received shipping notice from their Australian Warehouse with the Australian Tracking Service number. A week later, the tracking number showed it was in Italy customs. All going normal for a USA to Overseas purchase from my past experience... so I waited. I waited... for 3 months! On 2nd Month, the tracking number became "Invalid" and multiple emails to the Tracking service, Selling Shop Email and the PayPal Seller Email all resulted in zero response.

I started to get a bad feeling, so I filed a PayPal assistance claim thinking the Seller would reply to PayPal indicating it was in-route. PayPal received no response. Following up with PayPal, I was near the end of my ability to push a request of assistance to a claim to receive a refund, and it was stipulated if not acted on now I'd loose the ability to refile.
So I pushed it through and received my refund back into account in a few weeks.

I was assuming the Covid19 ordeal was mucking up the shipment and the transferring of goods from Italy Transfer Point. So I wasn't too alarmed... patience. But the lack of response / communication was concerning, although they're a reputable Hobby / RC shop. I'm still pondering if parcel is stuck in some customs / transfer point and may eventually show up or get returned to original shop.

Sad, I was looking forward to those 2 new X4S units.

Had a package that came from Italy just a few weeks ago. Package was unrelated to drone material. Shipping was not an issue and the box was three feet long by two feet tall.

Had a package that came from Italy just a few weeks ago. Package was unrelated to drone material. Shipping was not an issue and the box was three feet long by two feet tall.
Ya, that's why I ended up taking the direction for PayPal claim and obtain the refund. I felt it was longer than needed to process.
And this was probably a small box.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido