Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

*FOUND* Wtb TB47/TB48 battery top

Reaction score
I recently dropped one of my TB47 batteries, cacked the battery top and am no longer able to turn it on via the power button. Does anyone have any tops or dead batteries with good tops?

Located in VA (USD)

I recently dropped one of my TB47 batteries, cacked the battery top and am no longer able to turn it on via the power button. Does anyone have any tops or dead batteries with good tops?

Located in VA (USD)
I have a tb47 which has a flight time for about 3 minutes so it's essentially just shells waiting to eventually be disposed of. You're welcome to it

I have a tb47 which has a flight time for about 3 minutes so it's essentially just shells waiting to eventually be disposed of. You're welcome to it
Sorry for the late reply, that would be awesome. I am in Norfolk VA, how much would shipping run me?

Sorry for the late reply, that would be awesome. I am in Norfolk VA, how much would shipping run me?
I don't know. To pack it and ship it why don't we just say $10.00. If it's good, paypal at [email protected]. Pf course tell me your name and address and I'll get to the PO Monday.

Hey I am sorry, I thought I had my notifications turned on but it seems like they were off. I am good with $10. I'll send the money and the needed info in about 2 hours

I don't know. To pack it and ship it why don't we just say $10.00. If it's good, paypal at [email protected]. Pf course tell me your name and address and I'll get to the PO Monday.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool