Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Free Osmo FlexiMic

Hmm... I'll let you know when I get mine. I ordered my handle kit in early January but there was a big delay in shipping it from B&H, finally it shipped out yesterday so I should be getting it today or tomorrow.
Could the delay be from them waiting to get my mic in? Hope so.

Hmm... I'll let you know when I get mine. I ordered my handle kit in early January but there was a big delay in shipping it from B&H, finally it shipped out yesterday so I should be getting it today or tomorrow.
Could the delay be from them waiting to get my mic in? Hope so.

If i have understand it correctly the ones who receives their flex microphones separately will not receive them until March 2016, thats when DJI is starting to ship them.
But if the handle kit is from a newer batch it should include the flex mic in the box.
If you have ordered a long time ago but gets the kit shipped now then its hard to know if it is a new batch or an older one that you will receive?

Personally the mic is not a deal breaker for me, i think there are many other mic brands that are much better. But of course i want one since its free. ;)

If i have understand it correctly the ones who receives their flex microphones separately will not receive them until March 2016, thats when DJI is starting to ship them.
But if the handle kit is from a newer batch it should include the flex mic in the box.
If you have ordered a long time ago but gets the kit shipped now then its hard to know if it is a new batch or an older one that you will receive?

Personally the mic is not a deal breaker for me, i think there are many other mic brands that are much better. But of course i want one since its free. ;)
Ah, that would explain why I unboxed it and discovered it's not there!
Yea i don't care too much about the mic, all sound recording would be done separately anyways for our purposes so not the end of the world... But yes, free is good :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melodee207