Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Getting Ripped Off

I Tend to disagree with you here, this is a gripe somewhat but I actually take it as a warning to all of us members to be aware of this dodgy dealer and hopefully we can avoid any dealings with them, don't be so quick to judge this is a perfectly legitimate post from my perspective
If people use common sense and just a little due diligence before jumping in then these sort of experiences can be easily avoided.
A ten second search on Google gives sufficient information to make an educated decision on whether to proceed with a purchase or not.
E Digital-electronics is rated "Bad" with 2.7 / 10 on Trustpilot
e-Digital-Electronics.com / edigitalelectronics.com Consumer Verified Ratings & Reviews
Fakespot | eDigital USA

Again, our community is not the forum to vent regarding disputes about vendors, distributors or manufacturers.

I just purchased an X5S from EDigital on Amazon that came as a kit with PolarPro filters exc. Everything showed up quicker than expected and was in good order. Luck of the Draw?

Once again, can I please draw people's attention to our community rules regarding disputes with vendors:

Manufacturer/Distributor/Vendor and Customer Disputes

This forum is not intended to be a mechanism for people to vent frustrations about manufacturers, distributors or sales from private parties. Please settle your differences with the seller, manufacturer and distributors through other means but not through our community.

Thank You
Sorry I forgot about that in all my frustration!

So, I made a purchase of the Inspire 2 Cinema Package on Amazon last week.

The seller I'm dealing with is eDigitalUSA. I believe them to be completely fraudulent. I placed the order thru Amazon and the transaction went thru quick and no problem. Was supposed to arrive that Thursday but received an email saying it had been changed to Friday. I paid a lot of money for Thursday delivery so was not happy but whatever. Thursday arrives it hasn't shipped and can't reach seller. Called them dozens of times and so did Amazon.

Friday nothing has shipped. Amazon finally reached them. The woman said there was no one there and nothing she could do until Monday. So, Monday she did call back and said it was going out next day air so sorry and they were refunding my shipping plus $100. But the batteries were in a separate shipment because they couldn't go together. Huh? Sounds fishy.

They did not ship it next day but 2nd day. Today received 2 packages. The Z7 camera, CineSSD station, extra RC, 1 - a total of 1 - 7.85 CrystalSky. Focus wheel, stand, and lens kit. In the Inspire box itself was 1 RC and only 2 batteries. Just 2 batteries. There are slots for 4.

I'm missing a CrystalSky, ALL of the 480 SSD drives, and the charging hub for the RC batteries.

Also, the Inspire 2 seems to be a European version. The Manual is labeled LC3 which from a Google search shows a European connection. It also shows LC3 packages at places like Adorama for around $5,000.

I really feel ripped off.

I've had many conversations with Amazon Concierge. They have filed an A-Z complaint against the seller. Have tried to reach the seller by phone with no luck.

This is my worst Amazon buying experience ever.

They have my money and I have an unusable drone since I have no SSD and can't shoot ProRES or CineDNG.

Beware of this seller.

Man, I'm so depressed.

Wow, very sorry to read about this situation. I have seen you in the DJI forum asking other questions and surprised you didn't say anything about this. You might want to post this information on the DJI forum to warn others about this seller.
Hope you get this resolved soon....

FYI Florida Drone Supply are Awesome to work with!
Rich

Reactions: Phil DeVore
Wow, very sorry to read about this situation. I have seen you in the DJI forum asking other questions and surprised you didn't say anything about this. You might want to post this information on the DJI forum to warn others about this seller.

Rich
Same thing happened to me with a different company and I had to get a refund after almost a month of continuous emails and phone calls. My money was out there for a month before I finally got it back. Sad commentary on having to do it online. There’s way too many companies that don’t deliver what they say they’re going to. I wish that the world would go back to the way it was before technology!!

Rich
Yes you are an awesome company to do business with!!

I can vouch for Michael over at Florida Drone Supply. I have never had any issue with my transactions with them. Ironically I was going to buy my Inspire 1 from eDigitalUSA years ago but their responses to my emails always seemed a bit too vague so I didn't bother.
Really appreciate the nice words. We make every attempt to exceed your expectations!

Next time i highly recommend you don't go with the lowest price, and instead order from Advexture or Florida Drone Supply. They are both great to work with and focus on customer satisfactions.
Thanks Paul! Appreciate that. I know all the vendors that are active on the forums here really try to make sure we take care of everyone every way we can.

Sorry to hear that and I just had a similar experience with another company that I won’t name as we aren’t supposed to be doing anything like that here. But what I would like to say is I have dealt with Florida Drone Supply many times and both Michael and Jim are eager to make sure you are treated fairly.
Thanks Phil...we appreciate the recommendation!

Rich
Thanks so much Rich!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sjoby08