Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Gimbal pitch on inspire 2

Going a little crazy with the sticks if you're managing that aren't ya?

I'm filming moving sports cars and haven't caught them yet.

Can someone let me know where the setting is on the go4 app that keeps the gimbal and camera from getting the tips of the props in the picture?

You may want to check the Gimbal Settings>Advanced>Pitch Range Extension. If that is turned on the gimbal will go higher/lower than normal and show the upper atmosphere as well as the lower trenches of the earth where most lawyers congregate :)

can you video and take pictures at the same time on inspire 2? i cant seem to find an answer here, sorry if its already been asked..

You can take pics too, but press the shutter button on the right rather than the pause button ;)

The photos will be taken at the same resolution as your video settings and saved as jpeg. (Full frame and simultaneous RawDNG isn't possible unless that's what you're recording as video - ie CinemaDNG)

Reactions: ajobmusee
can you video and take pictures at the same time on inspire 2? i cant seem to find an answer here, sorry if its already been asked..
You don't need to push the pause button, if you do the video will pause, while you are flying and recording video just push the still photo button and it will take a still while recording.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mishragoutam